20. After the Fight

"Aah! Oof! Marco! Marco? Marco?" That's my name... I open my eyes.

"Huh? Star! W-What happened?" She hugs me tight.

"I got you, Marco Diaz!" She lets go and I see her smiling with tears. I smiled back at her knowing she's okay and we did it.

"Awww! I'm... I'm just gonna make this weird." Tom pulls me and Star into a hug.

"Tom!" I smile. Tom did it to. "Okay, Marco, this is great, but your butt's making my legs fall asleep." I laugh a bit as I slid off her legs.

"Sorry," I tell her, still smiling. Star walks to Eclipsa. Seeing like that actually made me sad.... I felt a grip on my hand. I look down at it seeing Tom's hand holding mine. I look up at him.

"I'm glad you're okay," he says.

"Me to." I let go of him. I look back at Star.

"Eclipsa, you... you saved us."

"Star? Well, thank you for letting me borrow this." Eclipsa gives the wand back to Star. Star pushes it back.

"No. Keep it. This wand was yours. It belongs to you. Things haven't been right since my family took the kingdom. The best thing I can do as queen is return what my family stole from you." I was shock. I see tears form on her face. I was stunned.

"Thank you."

"Oh, yeah... Totally-totally-totally..." Eclipsa opens her wand parasol..."

"Uh, Eclipsa?..." I walk to Star as Eclipsa floats off into the night sky.

"What did you just do?"

"Where is she going?"

"Globgor! Globgor! Globgor! Globgor!"

"Yes, Glossaryck, "Globgor". We know." He stops his tracks.

"No, no, no! Eclipsa's monster love, Globgor! She's going off to be with him. I've been trying to tell you for months. Anyway, see ya around." Glossaryck departs similarly to Eclipsa, making a parasol with his forehead gem and floating away. We watch him leave. I was stunned. I fall over on the floor shock.

"Is his voice different?" O my god. What just happened?!