I need to tell you something

Bi reader!!
~~~~~~~~~~
I was completely and utterly nervous all day. My boyfriend Louis who I have been dating now for two years was on his way home and I had a huge thing to tell him.
Louis was always very kind and supportive. He may have been a little dense at times, not knowing what to say or not understanding what was being said but he tried his hardest.
Louis was a kind soul with nothing but every bit of love in his being. So I knew when I came out to him that it wouldn't be anything extreme. He'd probably tell me that was okay and to pass the things remote. I laughed at the image of him nonchalantly accepting me and moving in with his life. But I also couldn't get the negatives out of my mind. I knew in every logical sense he would never react badly to me coming out to him but I also couldn't shake the idea of it. Him getting mad, or telling me I was wrong or just confused, telling me it was just a phase or something was wrong with me. It scared me to think that I could be completely misinterpreting the situation and he reacts negatively.
I pushed the thought away however and started to think of how I'd bring the topic up.
"Hey Louis! It's pride month isn't it?" I shouted from the couch
"Yeah it is. Why'd you ask?"
I looked down
It's now or never
I looked back up and sighed.
"Louis I need to tell you something."
"Okay." He says down nervously "what is it?"
"I want you to know that before I say this, this doesn't change anything about how I feel about you. I love you so much and I always have and will. I hope this doesn't change how you feel about me."
"You're making me nervous baby."
I looked into his eyes, my own starting room fill with tears. My brain couldn't catch up with my mouth and I just blurted it out
"I'm bi."
"What?"
"Im bisexual."
"Okay." He shrugged
"That's it?" I asked as the tears made their way down my cheeks
"Um well I guess. Sorry I'm not so uppity about it."
"No no it's fine! It's so much better than I expected. But you're not mad?"
"How could i be mad? You're you. You haven't changed. The only difference is now I know."
"I guess." I wiped my eyes with my sleeves
"You've known since we started dating huh?"
"Yeah. I just didn't know how you'd feel about me if I told you so I didn't say anything. I've had a lot of negative reactions before so I didn't want you to hate me." I started to cry harder
"Oh darling don't cry." He pulled me into his body and kissed my forehead "why are you crying baby? You're safe."
"It's just a relief." I said between hiccups of air
"I bet." He agreed and kissed my head again "I want you to know I love you no matter what, this doesn't change anything. Even if it did it would make it even more special."
"Why's that?"
"Because not only did you pick me over every man, but over every WOMAN. That's gotta be an accomplishment!"
I threw my head back and laughed. He grabbed my chin and pulled my eyes back to him. He leaned in and kissed me deeply.
"I love that laugh." He whispered as he put his forehead against mine.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

A week had passed and pride month was almost over. I heard the doorbell ring and footsteps aggressively pattering against the hardwood floors to the door.
"Thank you man!"
The door closed and the feet pattered toward me.
"Baby! I got something!"
He threw two packages down onto the bed.
"Close your eyes."
I did as I was instructed and closed my eyes
There was a lot of crinkling from the bags and then I heard some fabric rustling.
"Okay open."
I opened my eyes and Louis was covered from a flag.
"You bought a pride flag?!" I gasped as I jumped up.
"Wait wait wait!" He stopped me and dropped it to reveal a bi flag.
"Louis!! This is so cool."
"I wanted to get you some to show my support. You know I'm not the best with words so I wanted to get something tangible. And I didn't know which one to get so I just got both."
"I love them Louis. Seriously, thank you." I hugged him right and he hugged me back.
"Happy pride month baby." He whispered softly
"Thank you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is inspired off of my own story of me coming out to my best friend but in this story. In light of pride month I would like to say a huge "I love you" to all of my LGBTQ+ people because I feel like there is still a lot of negativity in the world when it comes to it, even inside the community. This will also be my first formal post of me saying
Hi, I'm one of your authors that you read stories from and I'm bisexual. It's weird to type it or even say it because not many people know! It's not something I can freely talk about within my family because of a lot of homophobia and other negative attitudes toward LGBT in my family. It's a huge huge deal to me to be telling everyone who reads now or down the line that I am bisexual and that is a huge part of me. I know y'all probably don't want to read all of this and are probably thinking "yeah okay cool now when's the next story coming out?" And that's completely fine! I'd rather that than any hate! But I would just like to say an I love you to everyone who needs it right now because I feel like we need to spread more love! Thank you if you've read this stupidly long novel of my experiences with this identity!
Also please request stories! I'm on a long car ride with the ability to write a ton!! I'd love every story you have to offer! Normal rules still apply!