All i want (MS-II)

Slight gore warning!
~~~~~

Louis's POV
She was going to absolutely freak. She'll blame me and then blame everyone else. Then turn around and apologize then blame herself for not being there. Then she'll coddle me and make me feel better. It happens every time something like this has happened and it's happened a lot. And I'm not saying she's some kind of obsessive psychopath, defiantly not, she just worries easily.

Y/n wasn't much for being a hunter. She was more of a organizer and leader.
Y/n found herself inside the walls of Ericson for a good ninety-five percent of her days.
She'd only occasionally go hunting when we were short a man or woman, or go out on a walk with me.
The rest of the group was called to our resting place and y/n was the last one to stroll in. She surveyed the group to see that everyone was just tired until she saw me being tended to by ruby.
"Holy shit what happened?!" She questioned as she ran to my side.
"I fucked up my ankle and then when we were almost in I got shot in the calf by someone. I made it in before anything else happened."
I could see her staring at the bloody wound as she chewed on her fingers in worry.
"Baby, baby look at me" I cooed. I grabbed her hand and she looked into my eyes "I will be okay. I promise you. I didn't actually get shot, I was just grazed. Right ruby?"
"Right! That's exactly what I said before you got here! See? Just a little cut!"
Y/n had looked down to see that it was just a slice in my calf.
"I am alright babydoll. I'm completely and totally alright."
She sighed with relief and reassured herself on the inside.
"Okay, okay. I believe you. I do." She smiled half heartedly.
"Good. I'm glad. Cause that's kinda how this relationship thing works." I saw her roll her eyes as I continued to speak "It's kinda a staple thing to have trust in a- OW! Hey! That's rude! Don't punch me!"
"You're so annoying! You just can't let anything be serious for once can you?!" She cried desperately through giggles.
"Hey, I'm sorry that I don't want to feed the depression demon of all of the teenagers around me!"
She snorted at my comment and stifled a giggle.
"Stop it! You're such a bad influence."
I put my arms out and smirked "hey, you're the one who loves me baby."
She cocked an eyebrow and rolled her eyes. She got up and walked away from the chair I was in.
"Wait no! Baby, I was trying to be funny! Come on!"
"Absolutely not. You've ruined the moment."
"Aww come on baby! Don't leave! I promise I'll behave!"
She stopped and turned back around.
"Do you promise?"
"Cross my heart."
She walked back over and sat with a sigh.
"You should probably get some rest. I'll see you in the morning."
"What? I'm not going to sleep with you?"
"Can you get up those stairs, hobble?" She asked rhetorically.
"I guess you're right."
"Goodnight Louis. I love you."
"I love you too babydoll."
I kissed y/ns cheek and watched as she walked up the dimly lit stairs and to her room. I was gonna be so lonely.

I watched as she walked out of the gates. I was sad. I couldn't completely comprehend where she was going and when she would be back. I tried to ask her but I couldn't seem to get the words out.
It was dark past the gates and after she walked out she disappeared. Not long after she had closed the gates there was a scream.
Her scream.
I broke from my trance of a frozen body and ran to the gates. I hobbled but I could never make it to the gates.
The outside world became clearer and I saw y/n under some walkers. They were ripping at her flesh. All I could do was watch as I couldn't make it. They were tearing her apart bit by bit.
First the fingers then the face.
I watched as they completely ate her alive.
After they decided they were done, I saw her body -or what was left of her- fall to the ground. There were bite marks and blood splatters all over her.
She clothes were almost completely torn off and her limbs laid in an awkward position. It didn't matter though because she was dead.
She was gone.
She wouldn't even turn into a walker because she was completely ripped apart.
The saddest part was that the fingers that were left surrounded the ring on her finger.
An engagement ring.
I had just asked her to marry me in this fucked up apocalyptic world.
God how the world is cruel.

I startled awake with a jolt.
I felt the sweat coagulate on my forehead.
I breathed heavily as I looked around to see nothing but the dark damp walls of Ericson.
I sighed heavily as I realized it was just a dream.
My light was still alive and in bed, having beautiful dreams opposing the ones I had.
I crinkled my fingers, trying to regain sense and blood into my body's limbs.
I could still feel my heart racing as my body recovered from that nightmare.
I just wanted to hold her hand and have her sing to me as I drifted off back to sleep but I couldn't call for her or if wake everyone and there is no way I'd ever be able to make it up those flights of stairs by myself.
I just groaned and laid my head back on the chair.
In the morning id see her again and I would see her smile.
That's all I wanted.