Broken heart=new start pt 2

Ngl... I read my old stories and enjoy them. I read the first part to this one and decided to continue it.
Modern AU of course
~~~~~~
Louis's POV
The next morning I rubbed my crusty eyes and saw the light streaming through the living room window. The dust danced in the sun rays and disappeared into a cloak as it touched the shadows.
I looked down to see y/n still asleep on my shoulder. I dared not to disturb her and just smiled at her peaceful face.
God she was beautiful.
I decided to get up and make her some breakfast before she became hangry y/n.
I laughed at the thought while I tossed the scrambled eggs.
I set the plate down and then walked over to the couch to welcome y/n back to consciousness.
"Good morning my depresso bean. Breakfast is on the table."
She sat up with a yawn and scratched her head.
"Wow, that was so attractive. It's a wonder guys don't just launch themselves at you."
She punched my arm and I laughed through an 'ow'.
I could see a smirk on her face as she shoved a fork full into her mouth.
"Oohhh, is that a little smile I see? Doth thou adorn thine smile onto thine lips?!"
She gave a stifled laugh with the fork still in her mouth and she shoved me off the bar stool.
I fell to the floor and pretended I got stabbed.
"I see the end. As my midriff was pierced by my fatality, I shall walk toward the light." I reached my arm out to the light and died.
"Are you done Shakespeare?" She asked as she placed her plate in the sink.
I jumped up and laughed.
"Yes I'm done."
She rolled her eyes and sat back on the couch.
I sat next to her and she rested her head on my shoulder.
I rested my head on top of hers. She sighed and nuzzled.
"What is it?" I ask her.
"Louis, do you love me?"
"Of course, you're my best friend."
"No, like... love me love me."
"W-why why do you ask?"
Without hesitation she leaned in and kissed me.
She put her hand on my cheek and I put my hand on the back of her neck.
I didn't even try to deny the kiss.
She let go and exhaled.
She laughed I smiled at her.
"What was that for?" I asked.
"I love you. Like I love you love you, Louis."
She popped up and straddled me.
She kissed me harder and I put my hands on her waist.
It got pretty heated till she stopped.
"Wait, hang on. Hang on. I really do love you but I want to wait. Give me a week. I want to make sure I am doing the right thing. I want to love you without my negative thoughts. I want to love you purely. Okay?" She asked in a soft whispering tone.
"Okay." I nodded and replied in the same soft tone.
She got off and went to her room.
I touched my lips and remembered the kiss.
I smirked and scoffed.
"I love you love you Louis." I repeated "yeah, I love you too."