Jealousy is the worst trait

Slight (girl x girl reader) but ultimately Louis x girl reader
This appeals to my bi heart greatly!
zanvislover32406
~~~~~~~
"Wait Brody! Let me come with you!" I shouted as she carried some wood to the fire.
She stopped, turned her head in my direction, and waited for me to catch up. I grabbed some of the wood on top of her pile and helped her carry it over.

"So want to hang out tonight in my room?" She asked as we walked back toward the building.
"Sure! I'd really enjoy that!" She smiled at me as I smiled and walked away.
I sat down on a bench next to the fire and started to play with a pebble that was laying on the bench. I felt someone sit next to me and I looked up to see Louis, my boyfriend, staring at me.
"What's up baby?" I ask as he lays on my shoulder.
"I just want to be with you."
"Okay." I chuckled and rested my head on his head.
"Wanna hang out tonight?" He asked quietly.
"I can't. I'm hanging out with Brody tonight."
Louis sighed a hefty sigh and got up. He walked away really tense and I didn't even get a chance to ask him what was wrong.
I sat next to Brody at dinner and talked with her all night. After a while we both got up and walked to her room. I sat on her bed and she sat on the floor playing with a ball she had found somewhere in the old school.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked dangling my legs abs kicking them back and forth to entertain myself.
She shrugged her shoulders and looked up at me. She got up from sitting down and walked over to me. She put her hands around the upper bar on the bunk bed above her and looked down at me with her head in between her arms.
"I'm not gonna lie. I only invited you here for one reason."
"What's the reason?" I Asked.
She started to lean down and I backed away slowly.
"I like you. I think you're pretty." She smirked.
"O-oh. Sorry, I'm dating Louis."
"But what about me?"
"I think you're great and I think you're definitely pretty but I have a boyfriend."
"Well then have a girlfriend too. Poly never hurt anybody."
"Sorry but that's just not my thing." I stuttered.
I got up and walked out from her room. I ran to Louis's room and he looked at me with furrowed brows.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"You said you wanted to hang out." I smiled as I walked toward him to give him a hug.
He denied my hug and laid down on his bed.
"I can join you if you want."
"Just leave me alone! What happened to gaming out with your girlfriend Brody?"
"Shes not my girlfriend. But you're my boyfriend! And I want to hang out with you!"
"Why?"
"Because I love you!"
"But you love Brody too don't you?"
"No! I don't! She tried to kiss me and ask me out but I said no because I'm dating you! I love you Louis! Not Brody!"
Louis's eyes went wide.
"She tried to hit on you? She knows I'm dating you."
"I know. But she did."
"Ya know. I really don't believe in hitting women but this.. this might change my mind." Louis clenched his jaw and looked at me.
"Louis... are you.. jealous?"
"What?! No! I'm not jealous! I'm overprotective!"
"Louis, it's okay to be jealous. I get it. You see a lot of qualities in her you wish you had because they attract me. I get that. But I want you to know, I will always love you more than I'll love her."
I grabbed his cheeks with my hands and made him look at me.
"Promise me you'll always love me?" He asked with tears in his eyes
"I promise." I said with certainty
Louis pulled me in for a hug and pressed me close to his chest.
"I'm never letting you go. No one can share you with me. You're my only love and mine alone."