Chapter Seven: HARRY :O

Dis chapter is dedicated to Mariam and Labiba :D

Love you guys x) x

Enjoy :)

HARRY

----- THREE DAYS LATER -----

We kissed.

We freaking kissed.

And yes, I felt those sparks, electricity, everything. It felt like it was only me and her in the whole world.

It was honestly amazing.

Alex was sleeping right now, and I got a chance to really look at her. Her face was now free from bruises, but her body was littered with them. It pained me to see the blue, purple and yellow marks scattered across her flawless skin, but I knew what would hurt worse was her leaving.

She didn't like it here, she didn't want to be here, and the only reason she WAS here was me.

That kind of made me feel guilty, but I'm not complaining, 'cause I didn't force her or anything. I OFFERED to let her leave. To help her escape. Even though I knew Adrian would probably kill me after.

Holly wasn't taking it very well. Being here. I'm not surprised. Alex, though, was amazing, handling it calmer than I'd expected her to. But Holly obviously wasn't as brave as Alex.

I know Alex had changed since she came here. I didn't know her before, but according to my Dad she was the life of a party, intelligent and talkative. A loud, bubbly person.

I traced my fingertips gently down the planes of her perfect face, absorbing every detail with my eyes.

She was so, so beautiful.

"Harry..." She mumbled, eyes not opening. I didn't reply. I knew she was talking in her sleep. She did that a lot. It was interesting, though, to be able to HEAR what she was dreaming. Though I always asked her the details when she woke up.

"Harry," this time, it was Holly's voice.

I tried not to sigh in irritation. I don't like Holly, she's too reserved, and quiet. She doesn't TALK to me often. Or Emmett, though anyone can see that he's so madly in love with her.

I want to see his reaction to her getting beaten up.

I look at her, my right hand running through Alex's chestnut waves that were quickly becoming proper ringlets.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Emmett?" She asked, voice meek.

"Uh, dining hall, I think."

She nodded, mumbling a thank you before scuttling out of Alex and I's room.

I know her feelings towards Emmett are mutual, though she's too scared to admit it. I think she's waiting for the man to make the first move, though Emmett's being pretty lousy.

I mean, I was scared to admit my feelings to Alex, but I still did it. It was easy. After a while of thinking and pulling at my curls.

"Harooold."

Yeah, she's awake now.

"Alexaaandraaa..." I grin.

She wrinkles her nose adorably and stretches. "I need some new clothes."

"We got you some yesterday."

"I want to pick my OWN clothes."

"Oh. You can't do that."

"Why the hell not?"

Alex's temper has gotten worse in the past couple of days and she's had mood swings. I don't know why. PMS, maybe.