Chapter Eleven: HARRY & ALEX :* <3

Dedicating this chapter to everyone who is reading this... Thank you <3 :*

__________________________________________________________________________

HARRY

Well, this is awkward.

"I..." Alex hesitated, not saying anything.

"Please," I whispered. "If you don't love me, I'll clear off. I'll stay away from you. Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me and then I'll leave."

My eyes welled up with tears.

Uh oh.

I'm crying. And I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

ALEX

He's crying. Jesus. How can I say no? Normally I'm a good liar and really fast at making excuses, but I know that Harry is my weakness. I can't look him in the eyes and tell him I don't love him. I can't.

"I... can't." I choked out.

Harry stares at me blankly for a second before pulling me in a bone crushing hug, grinning madly, and slamming his lips on mine.

My lips freeze for a second in shock, before I slowly move them with his.

God, I've missed this. The feeling of his warm, soft lips attached to mine, his arms around me.

The butterflies invading the pit of my stomach and the feel of his silky ringlets against my skin as I ran my fingers through his hair.

And then something sparks in my mind and I push him away.

He looks shocked and breathless. I don't blame him.

"What -?" He starts to ask, but I cut him off.

"Not yet." I plead. "Just... Let's be friends first, okay? I can't go back into a relationship so soon."

He looks confused. "It's been over a year, Ali."

His nickname for me caused my heart to flutter. I swallow and shake my head. "I meant since you've come here, Harry."

"Oh. Okay. I get that." He smiles and nods.

"Good. I'm not rejecting you Harry -"

"I know. Like I said, I get it. We WILL be together, right?"

I shoot him a winning smile and nod, "definitely."

"Good, 'cause I need somewhere to stay the night."

"Huh?"

"I live in Cheshire, remember? I've only been here a few hours and I'm not going to leave yet. Can I stay for the night?"

"You can stay as long as you want. Do you have anything with you?"

"My bag's in the car."

"Go get it then."

He grins at me then turns, making his way towards his Range Rover. It's a nice car, I might steal it.

He comes back holding a black duffle bag. "I brought movies as well."

I laughed. "Okay. We'll have a movie night."

"Great. You know I didn't expect you to forgive me this easily."

I shrugged. "I just think that everyone deserved a second chance. My last boyfriend, Eddie, cheated on me twice. The first time I forgave him it was because of that."

We started to walk towards the kitchen.

"But if one of your boyfriends did that to you, why are you so sure of the fact I won't hurt you again?"