Chapter Fifteen: Music, Kisses and Bangs

HARRY

I smiled down at my girl, twirling her dark brown curls around my index finger. Her pinky red lips curved upwards, blazing green eyes boring into mine.

"I love you," I whispered, lips nearing hers. Our noses bumped, sharing each others breath.

"I love you more." Her sweet voice filled the air. Our legs entwined under the duvet, our bodies so close I could feel the heat radiating off her. It made me feel content.

"I doubt it." I mumbled, voice muffled as I nuzzled my face in her neck. Alex giggled, the sensation obviously ticklish.

"I'm gonna put music on." She said.

"Not BVB." I wined.

"Not BVB." She chuckled.

Grabbing her iPod off the bedside table, Alex scrolled through her songs before clicking on one.

Soft guitar playing entered my awaiting ears. Soon a man's voice interrupted the strumming.

"My ship went down, in a sea of sound, when I woke up alone I had everything. A handful of moments I wished I could change, and a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade."

I didn't recognise the song. "What song is this?"

"Therapy, by All Time Low."

I nodded.

The song had reached the chorus. "Give me therapy, I'm a walking a travesty, but I'm smiling at everything..."

"His voice is nice."

"Yeah - wait! This song." Alex changed the song before it even finished.

"I'm just a bachelor, looking for a partner, someone who knows how to ride without even falling off..."

"Ed Sheeran?" I guessed. "What's he singing?"

"PONY."

"It's dirty," I laughed as the lines 'if you're horny, let's do it, riding my pony' came on.

"I know." She grinned.

When the song finished I realised Alex was half asleep next to me. I always found it weird that she would fall asleep at the most sudden moments. Random girl.

I kissed her temple, her eyes fluttering open with my touch. I softly smiled at her, playing with her now unruly curls.

"You know, I've been thinking -"

"Never start a sentence like that."

"Shut up. I've been thinking that we never went on that date."

"What date?"

"The date I said we were gonna go on."

"What date did you say we were gonna go on?"

I looked at her, sighing in exasperation. She grinned back at me.

"You remember, don't you?" I grumbled.

"'Course I do, Curly."

"Why do you ALWAYS do this?" I moaned.

"Do what?"

"Forget it. The date we had to go on... I seriously wanna do it."

"Do what?"

"THE DATE!"

"Whoa, dude, calm down."

"You're not even taking me a little bit seriously, are you?"