Chapter Seventeen: Swearing, Sleeping & Comebacks

Dedicating this chapter to:

- My best friend Mariam - see you on Thursday! And my other best friend Labiba - imagine (get it, the name of your book?) you are Alex.

- @AlexandraJan because she commented for me to upload soon and... I didn't really listen.. SORRY.

- @NewfieGirl13 just for the reason she's one of the people to comment.

AAAAND:

- @1DKatieB because her comment on my chapter 'music, kisses and bangs' really made me laugh.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE READING AND SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.

_________________

HARRY

His throaty chuckle rang out. "Oh, Harry," he smirked, "you're not leaving."

My heartbeat sped up, thumping against my chest. Sweat built up on my palms as I struggled with the bindings securing me to the uncomfortable bed.

"Untie me." I spat at him, anger washing through me.

"Of course. You'd want to see your precious little Alex, wouldn't you?"

"She's here?" I couldn't help the smile that formed. My girl is here. That's all I need right now.

"She's worried sick about you. Brett's with her."

"Brett?" I questioned. "Who's that?"

"You were going to his house with Alex. Do you not remember that?"

I didn't respond. The more I struggled to recall the previous events of the night the more distant the images grew. I couldn't remember anything. Not any conversations I may have had with Alex, no kisses or touches we could've shared. The last memory I had was finding Alex curled up on her own in an alley, sobbing. After I cheated on her with Taylor (who was obviously a slut).

She told me herself that my actions weren't the only reasons for her tears that day; I was still curious to find out what triggered it. I had to wait till she was ready. I am not going to push her or pressure her in any way.

"Alexandra will be overjoyed to see you." The man said, yanking the velcro.

"Alex." I corrected, causing him to shrug.

As I was freed from my restraints, I became aware of the bandage wrapped around my head.

"What the fuck?" I hissed, prodding it and wincing at the pain created.

"You got hit with a rock."

"You mean YOU hit ME with a rock."

Another shrug.

"There," he said, pulling the last strap, Around my ankle, "you can go."

I swung my legs off the bed, the sudden movement causing my head to spin. Grunting, I eased myself off the lumpy mattress.

"Bloody piece of shit." I cursed as one of the bed legs shuddered, almost snapping.

"She's in the room outside that door." The man said, gesturing to the wooden door on the far end of the room.

I nodded in response, hastily attempting to support myself on my wobbly legs. I stumbled to the door, yanking it open.

Alex sat slumped in a chair, back to me. The guy who was meant to be with her, Brett, wasn't present.

My heart fluttered, joy filling every fibre in my body.

"Baby." I whispered, voice cracking.

She shot up, spinning round to lock gazes with me. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she ran, arms encircling around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her tight. Her hold on me was slightly painful, due to my still spinning head.