Chapter one: Harry.

HARRY.

I stared at my father. His room was dotted with pictures of the helpless girls he’d abducted, raped and killed. I wanted to vomit just looking at him. This wasn’t the man I was supposed to look up to, who was supposed to be a role model.

This was the man who abused me, and forced me to help him abduct the young, beautiful girls he wanted.

I knew why he was calling me. It was six o’clock, on a Friday night. The only time he called me now was when he wanted a girl. Someone’s life to end.

Each girl he’d abducted had her picture on the wall, crossed our wit a red marker. The one’s he hadn’t gotten to yet were blank, their smiling faces surrounding me.

For me, the worst bit was when my father used me to lure the girls in. A young man. Well, I was barely a man. Nineteen years old. Green eyes. Curly brown hair. Dimples.

Apparently girls like these features and characteristics in a man.

Had I ever had a girlfriend? No. Had I ever been kissed? No.

And I had my father to blame for that. I didn’t understand why he couldn’t be a normal Dad, one that took me football, and taught me things. Not one that hit me, and used me to get him innocent people for his own personal pleasure.

“I want this one.” He said, his voice deep and gruff, reminded me of the crunch of leaves beneath someone’s boot. He laid down the picture on his desk. It was a girl, of course. A beautiful girl, with green eyes, and wavy long brown hair. Her skin had a light tan, and she was smiling a perfect white smile.

There was no way I could do this. She was the most beautiful girl my dad has ever showed me. There was no way I could hurt such a beautiful human being.

“Are you mad?” I blurted.

My father looked up sharply, his green eyes boring into mine. He raised his fist and punched me across my face. I stumbled from the impact, my hand flying up to my mouth. When I brought my hand down it had blood on it.

“Don’t you ever question me again, do you understand?”

I swiftly nodded.

“You will get this girl?”

I nodded again.

“Good. I want her here for me by tomorrow night. If she isn’t, you’re going to wish you’d never been born.”

I already do.

There was no way I was going to say that out loud.

I took the picture of the girl, “What’s her name?”

“Alexandra Jane Carter. Goes by Alex.”

Swallowing, I nod, and leave his room, trying to plan how I was going to get her. I knew if I physically hurt her I would never be able to forgive myself. It was weird, I’d helped my father take girls before, but none of them were a patch on Alex. She was so… beautiful. There was something about her. I took another glance at the picture, noticing what an extraordinary shade of green they were. Very light and bright. So, so bright. Like fresh leaved in the spring. Amazing.

I didn’t know how I was going to do it.

I felt guilty when I took other girls, but I felt guilty before I’d even touched Alex.

There was something about her.

Something I couldn’t put my finger on.

She was different.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! This is just a short introduction to my story.

Other chapters will be longer and more detailed.

Hope you enjoy!