Chapter Eight: HARRY AND ALEX :'(

DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO ALL MY FRIENDS AT BURNTWOOD!!

Best friends: Mariam, Labiba, Assma, Sonia, Sofani, Eliza, Olivia, Houda Baiza, Hero, Isobell, Nina and Hafsa!! :-D

ENJOY THIS:

HARRY

I stared.

"Mum?"

ALEX

Harry dragged a screaming Holly out of the room, and Emmett shrieked.

My God, he was loud.

I think my ears are bleeding.

Next thing I know Emmett's out of the room, somehow managing to escape James' hold.

The window shatters, shards of glass scattering across the floor. A woman climbs through the window. A woman with green eyes and dark brown hair. She was a lot like Harry, they had the same smile.

Her lips were stained red, her eyes gleaming.

"Hello, Adrian."

He went a dangerous shade of pale. "A-Anne... What are you doing here?"

"I'm coming to take my son back." She said.

"Take him, I don't want to see his face anymore."

"What's he done now?" Anne smirked.

Who are they talking about. Harry?

No. They can't take my Harry away from me. They can't. He needs to be with me. He has to.

"He beat me up to defend that, that... GIRL." He glared at me.

Anne turned, and smiled. "Hello. Your name is?"

"A-Alex." I stammered. "Are you, um, Harry's Mum?"

"Yes I am, dear. And you are...?"

"His... Friend." I said unsurely. I don't know whether Harry wants me to tell anyone or not.

"Friend?" His Mum raises an eyebrow suspiciously.

I just nod, praying for Harry to come back. Where the hell is he?

"Where is Harry?" His Mum voiced my thoughts.

I shrug.

Adrian purses his lips. "You can find him."

At that point Harry bursts into the room. His eyes grow wide. He stares. His eyes filled with tears.

"Mum?"

Well, that confirms it.

"Harry!" His Mum rushes up to him and hugs him tight. He hugs her back, eyes still wide. He looks unsure, and I can't blame him for that.

"What are you... I thought you were dead." Harry has tears streaming down his face. I long to go over and wipe them away, but I don't. I just watch.

"I'm not dead Harry, I'm right here, an I want you to come home. To your REAL home."

My stomach drops and does a sickening twist. I'm happy for Harry, reunited with his Mum after all these years, but at the same time I want him to stay with me.

When Harry's Mum mentions him leaving, Harry looks at me. Our eyes lock. We stare at each other. Then he looks back at his Mum.

"You owe me an explanation." He says, no emotion in his voice, stepping away from her.

"I know I do, Harry. Come with me."

And then they're gone.

I then my head to look at Adrian. He's staring at the door, a weird look on his face, a look I've never seen before. Sorrow. Is he sad Harry's gone?