Chapter Twelve: ALEX :*

Just wanna say, sorry this took so long... Was it 5 days?? :-P

That's long for me. I spent loads of time on this, and I hope it's good enough.

I wanna get more reads so spread the word on this book... It would mean a lot. Thanks :-)

Also... I haven't eaten ANY sugar today... Because then I get a sugar rush and... It's not pretty.

Onto the story, my Turtles.

____________________________________________________

ALEX

Harry was seriously starting to get on my nerves.

JESUS. Every two minutes he'd be asking me some question, and when he wasn't, he'd be tickling me.

He's lucky I love him. Seriously. Because I want to punch his pretty face in.

"Ali," he said for the twentieth time, looking at me from over the rim of his coffee cup.

"Yeah?" I tried not to sound irritated.

"When was the last time you went on a date?"

I blinked. "Uh... That depends on whether you count that day we were on the roof as a date."

"Oh. You haven't seen anyone since then?"

"No."

"Oh. Well then I want you to come on a date with me."

I had to smile.

"If you want to," Harry said quickly, "I mean, I know what you said about taking things slow and just being friends -"

"I'll think about it," grinning, I sipped my hot chocolate.

"W-what?"

"Like I said, I want to take it slow. I'll let you know tomorrow."

"Oh... Okay then," he looked disappointed, but I wouldn't let that faze me.

He's going to get the chase. Whether he liked it, or not.

But talking about dates made me realise just how short out relationship lasted. All because if Adrian. But if there's one thing I'd t

THANK him for, it would be for giving me the chance to meet a guy as amazing and breathtaking as Harry.

We walked around the shops looking for dressed 'in case' I went on this date with him.

I was looking through a rack of dresses, trying to find one that would be appropriate, and nice. And look good on me.

"You know," Harry said, sort of fe up with all of the walking around we'd been doing.

"Yeah?" I asked, not looking up.

"I really feel like going clubbing tonight."

I shrugged. "Sure, if you want."

"You're coming with me, right?"

"Don't you want me to?" I smirked.

"Yeah. I have to go with my beautiful soon-to-be-girlfriend."

"Soon to be?" I questioned.

"Babe, even of you said no I wouldn't give up."

I smiled, finding a champagne dress I liked and snatching it. "Be right back," I said quickly, "gonna try this on."

He nodded.

"Don't follow me."

He scowled and I left him.