Chapter 19

Hey curlies!

I've decided to just call you curlies until someone comes up with something way more inventive to call you all. I'm glad that SadGirlHemmings and @Bubblesrocks enjoyed the last chapter and that they commented on it to let me know what they thought. I hope you can all do that sometime in the near future.

I know that I haven't updated in almost a month. I am so fucking sorry about that. Nae has been updating her stories and so have Louise and Harriet (our new friends on Wattpad). I've been reading their stories and not focusing on writing my own. Sorry. I know that Kat hasn't updated in over a month but she has had some really bad shit to deal with.

Just realised that I have 2K+ reads on this story. WTF?! I've had Wattpad for 4 months and started this story about that time. How the actual fuck is this shit possible? I love all of you who are reading this. <3

Sorry about the sad shit on the side. Sad and cute picture on the side by @cyrilliart on Tumblr. Sad song on the side by @Rooociioo on Twitter and 4everfanjonas on YouTube. I miss Zayn so much already. Honestly, I wish he never left One Direction. I am hoping that he'll get back up on stage one more time and sing us one last song.

Here's your next update guys!

Enjoy the chappie, curlies!

~Cat ;)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

NIALL

At least Harry and Louis are understanding why I did what I did because Zayn and Liam absolutely do not understand why I did what I did; then again, neither do I. I am really hoping that Zayn and Liam can, somehow, come to understand why I did it.

I'm also happy that my mates have come to visit from Australia because, honestly, I haven't seen or heard from them in a few years. It is going to be great to be around those idiots again. I hope that I can get Ash to confess his feelings too.

It turns out that Ash, Luke, Mike and Cal are here on foreign exchange for a year. Mike is staying at Liam's, Cal is staying at Louis', Luke is staying at Harry's and Ash is staying with Zayn and me. I can tell that this is going to be a fun year.

"NO!" Zayn yells. "NIALL!"

"Fucking Hell!" I groan. "Why me?"

"Go wake him up, Nialler," Ash yawns. "You know he won't do it by himself."

"Yeah."

I get out of my warm bed and shuffle along the ice cold hallway from my room to Zayn's room. I push open his door and stop dead at the sight in front of me. Zayn is thrashing on his bed and there is blood staining his sheets.

Zayn yells again and I jerk out of my trance. I run over to him and climb onto the bed, pulling him into a hug. He fights me for a few minutes before breaking down into sobs and holding me tightly. I calm him down as best I can, and he calms instantly at my touch.

"You're alright, Zee," I whisper.

"No," Zayn whimpers. "No."

"Wake up, baby."

He whimpers and shudders.

"Please, baby. You're scaring me."

His eyes flutter open.

"Hey, baby."

"Niall?"

"I'm here."

"What happened?"

I look away and Zayn goes still in my arms, realizing what happened. He buries his face into my chest and sobs quietly. I tighten my hold on him and he winces slightly. I pull back and pull up his shirt, revealing a gash on his side.

"What the fuck, Zayn?" I hiss.

"I'm sorry," Zayn sniffles.

"Why did you do this?"

"You ran away and we couldn't find you. I thought-"

"Oh, Zee," I pull him back to me. "I'd never do it without a good reason."

"What about what you said yesterday?"

"I wasn't myself and, honestly, I don't know why I said that."

"None of us do."

"Louis does. He didn't tell me."

"I'll talk to him tomorrow."

"You do that."

"I'm tired, Nialler."

"Sleep then, baby."

I get up off the bed and pull the blankets back over Zayn. He smiles and snuggles down into the blankets. His eyes close slowly and I smile, quietly walking away. I hear a whimper and I look back at Zayn to find him looking at me.

"Niall," Zayn says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Stay with me?"

"Of course."

I climb into Zayn's bed next to him and he immediately cuddles up to me; his head on my chest and legs wrapped with mine. I rest my head on top of his and sigh, making his messy hair fall into his face. He chuckles and pushes the hair away.

"Always," I add. "I'll never leave you."

__~__~__~__~__~__

ZAYN

"NIALL!" Desire yells. "Get your lazy ass up!"

Niall groans. "Get rid of her."

I laugh. "Up and at 'em, babe."

"Nooo. Too early!"

"I agree, but she's going to keep going."

"Don't care. Sleeping..."

Niall's quiet snores fill my ears and I smile fondly down at him. My door flies open and I quickly close my eyes, cuddling back up to Niall. I hear Liam 'aww' and have to hold back the eye roll that would give me away.

"They're so cute together," Desire whispers.

"I can't bare to wake them," Liam adds.

"AWW!" Louis yells.

"Lou! The lovebirds are sleeping!" Harry admonishes.

"They're cuddling!" Ash and Luke fangirl.

"End of the world much?" Mike teases, Cal groaning in agreement.

Waliyha sighs. "It's about time this shit happened."

Nynke laughs. "I agree, Wali."

"Me too, Nynke," Marcie says.

"Go on, kids," Trisha says, shooing them away. "Let Ziall sleep."

They all go away and I look at my mother in confusion.

"Ziall is our ship name," Niall murmurs. "Just like Larry is Louis and Harry's."

"There you have it," Trisha says. "I'll try to keep them away from here."

"Thanks, Mum," I say.

"No problem."