Chapter 11

Just so you know, this is strange to write. I feel so awkward, no idea why but I do. I feel like someone is going to jump into my room and catch me writing this. Oops! #Don'tGetCaught.

I'll, uh, give you a warning when it starts and is over.

~Cat ;)

____________________

• NIALL 

 Harry, Louis and I head back up to my room and sit on my bed. We share looks, not sure who's going to start this. Louis shrugs and kisses Harry. I move over behind Harry and wrap my arms around his waist.

 I press my lips to Harry's throat and he shivers under my touch. I find his weak spot near the base of his throat and start to suck on it. Harry moans into Louis' mouth and grips my thigh tightly. I growl in my throat and move my hands under Harry's shirt, earning another moan.

 "What do you want, Harry?" Louis hisses.

 "I-I-" Harry moans as I start nibbling on another spot.

 "Answer me."

 "I want you."

**STARTS HERE**

 I peek a Louis through my lashes and he moans quietly. Harry then shifts so Louis is between me and him and, by the looks of it, Louis likes it when Harry takes control. I latch my mouth onto Louis throat and he moans loudly.

 Harry grins and slides his hands to Louis' ass, brushing my thigh slightly. I moan softly against Louis' throat and Louis drops his head onto my shoulder at the sensation. I look at him and his eyes are filled with lust.

 "Fuck, Niall," Louis mutters. "You look so innocent."

 "Only for you," I whisper in his ear.

 "I'm taking some of it away."

 Louis' hand finds it's way to my crotch and I draw in a sharp breath. He palms me through my jeans and I groan, my jeans getting tighter by the second. Louis' moan cuts mine off and I see that Harry is palming him too.

 "Fuck," Louis moans.

 "Moan our names," Harry hisses to Louis.

 I squeeze Louis' ass and he moans my name. Harry must do something to him because a second later, Louis moans Harry's name. My hands find their way to Harry's crotch and start palming him through his jeans.

 "I'm gonna-" Louis mutters. "Fuck!"

 "Cum for us, baby," Harry says huskily.

 "Oh God."

 "Cum for us," I murmur. "Come on, babe."

 "Fuck! HarryNiall! Yes!" Louis moans.

 Harry pulls his hand away from Louis' crotch and Louis pants. Louis starts palming Harry and me at the same time, earning moans from both of us. Heat pools in my gut and I bite my lip. Harry looks at me and I can tell that he is close too.

 "Cum for us," Louis whispers.

 Harry and I whimper.

 "Cum, love."

 "Fuck!" Harry hisses.

 "Cum for me."

 "Louis! Niall!"

 Harry cums and both boys turn to me. I moan at their lust filled gazes and Harry smirks. He sits me on his legs and Louis sits on my legs, his legs either side of me and Harry. He stares into my dark eyes while he continues to palm me.