Chapter 4

• NIALL 

 Zayn was getting closer to the truth, and Waliyha had to do something about it. Matt was hanging out with his fake girlfriend, his ex-girlfriend, and I was on my way to Harry's. I had called the boys up earlier and we agreed that Harry's place was the best place to talk.

 I reach Harry's house and knock on the door. Harry opens it and lets me in. He leads me up the stairs and to his room. I walk in and see Louis sprawled out on Harry's bed, snoring lightly. I chuckle and a soft smile appears on Harry's face. One of adoration and love.

 I elbow him. "Someone has a crush."

 "I-" Harry starts.

 "You have a crush and you never told me?!" Louis screeches.

 "Thanks, Horan."

 I grin. "No problem, Styles."

 "Who is it?" Louis demands.

 "Not here!" Harry hisses as Liam walks in.

 "Okay, Niall," Liam sighs. "Why are we here?"

 "Yeah," Louis pipes up. "This is strange."

 "Shouldn't Zayn be here?" Harry asks.

 "No!" I exclaim. "No way!"

 "So this is about him. What's wrong?"

 "You know how I'm 'dating' Waliyha?"

 "What's with the quotation marks?"

 "Trying to explain."

 "Sorry. But yeah, we do."

 "Well, I'm actually not. She is just trying to make Matt jealous, and she actually succeeded. I met him yesterday. He's quite nice."

 "So, what's this got to do with us?" Louis asks.

 I groan. "Do you not see?"

 "I'm not blind."

 Harry hits him. "Idiot."

 "HAZZA!"

 "Be quiet, Louis. This is serious."

 "Thanks." I say. "Just, don't kill Matt or Waliyha tomorrow. Okay?"

 "Why not? She's using you!" Liam growls.

 "It's all part of our plan. She gets Matt and I'm single again."

 "So..." Louis drags out. "What do you want us to do about it?"

 Harry rolls his eyes. "Firstly; don't tell Zayn. Secondly; don't tell anyone. Thirdly; don't talk about it."

 "Ha Ha Ha, Styles."

 I roll my eyes. "Just do it."

__________

• WALIYHA 

 Niall better be getting Liam, Louis and Harry on board or Matt and I will be most likely dead next week. Which is actually only tomorrow! At that thought I start hyperventilating and Matt looks over at me with worry. I steady my breathing and send him a small smile.

 "We will be alright," Matt assures me. "You will be alright."

 "What about you?" I whisper. "Will you be alright?"

 "Of course, baby. I'll be just fine."

 "Good."

 My phone vibrates and I get it out of my pocket. I unlock my phone and see that Niall has texted me. I open the text and read it. My eyes widen and I jump away from Matt just as the door opens. Zayn walks in and looks at me weirdly.