Chapter 14

Heya guys! ;)

This chapter is going to be Liam and Desire's first date. I am going to put this chapter in Desire's perspective and see how it turns out. Hope you enjoy it! I better get on with the date or this whole chapter is going to be an author's note. LLN!

~Cat ;)

____________________

• DESIRE 

 I throw clothes out of my closet and they land on my bed. I groan in frustration and kick my bed. I have nothing to wear, and Liam is going to be here in ten minutes. A laugh sounds in my room and I look up to see my mother at the door.

 "Nothing to wear?" Mother asks.

 "No," I groan.

 "Wear your ripped skinny jeans, knee high boots, black tank top and your varsity jacket."

 "Thanks, Mother."

 "No problem."

 I smile.

 "Liam's downstairs."

 My eyes widen and Mother walks away, laughing slightly. I pull on my ripped skinny jeans and black tank top before hurrying down the stairs, boots in one hand and jacket in the other. I go into the living room and see Liam talking to my mother.

 "Hey, Li," I say, putting on my boots.

 "Hey, babe," Liam greets. "I'm a little early."

 "I know, and yet I'm rushing."

 "Slow down then."

 "Will do."

 I sit down on the couch and fix my boots up. Liam chuckles and I look at him through a veil of my hair. He brushes it back and I smile, blushing slightly. He pecks me on the forehead and Mother smiles at us, her phone going off.

 "You two are so cute," Mother squeals.

 I blush. "Mother!"

 "My baby's going on a date!"

 Liam chuckles. "Let's go, babe."

 "Please," I mutter.

Liam and I leave the house, ignoring Mother's sobbing. He opens the passenger side door of his car and I get in, smiling at him. He closes the door and climbs in the driver's side. We put on our seat belts and he pulls away from the curb.

 "Where are we going, Li?" I ask.

 "No place fancy," Liam answers.

 "Starbucks?"

 "Yeah."

 "I love Starbucks!"

 "I know. You always used to drag Waliyha there."

 "True."

 Liam grins and we pull up outside Starbucks. We order our coffees and wait for them. While we are waiting, I get us a booth and Liam goes out to his car. He returns when the server does and I see that he has a plastic bag.

 "What's in the bag?" I ask.

 "Dinner," Liam says. "Harry cooked it."

 "How sweet!"

 "Zayn helped. I tried to but they kicked me out of the kitchen."

 "Oh, Li-Li."

 "Let's eat."

 Liam sits across from me and puts the bag on the table. He puts a container of fried rice, a container of chicken pieces and a container of home-made bread sticks on the table along with knives, forks and serviettes. I notice that there is no spoons and I frown.

 "No spoons?" I ask.

 Liam cringes. "No spoons, babe."

 "Oh. You hate spoons."

 "I have a phobia of spoons."

 "I remember that now."

 He smiles. "The food's getting cold."

 Liam dishes the food onto two paper plates and I smile at him. I have fun trying to eat the fried rice with a fork and Liam chuckles. He shows me how to scoop it up and we share a laugh. We eat our food and tell jokes for close on an hour.

 "It's almost closing time, kids." our server says.

 "We're going now." Liam says.

 "Thanks for coming."

 Liam and I put all our rubbish in the plastic bag and leave Starbucks, with a wave to our server. We get into Liam's car and he drives us back to my place. There are no lights on in the house and I guess that Mother went to bed.

 "Thanks for taking me out," I say.

 "It's fine, babe," Liam says. "Let me walk you to the door."

 "Okay."

 Liam gets out of the car and closes the door. He hurries around to my door and opens it for me. I blush and get out, Liam closing the door behind me. I smile at him and we walk to my door. At the door, Liam pecks me on the lips and I go red.

 "Goodnight, babe," Liam says.

 "Goodnight, Li-Li," I murmur.

 "Come over tomorrow?"

 "Yeah. We can play football."

 He grins. "It's a date."

 I flush. "Liam..."

 "Night."

 "Night."

 Liam pecks me on the lips one more time and walks back to his car. I wait until he is gone to go inside and start jumping around like a crazy teenager. Wait! I am a crazy teenager! Oops? I shake it off and go up to my room.

 I reach to take off my varsity jacket and stop when I realize that I left it in Liam's car. I roll my eyes at my stupidity and sit on my bed, pulling my boots off. I change into my pyjamas; a pair of old grey shorts and a black singlet top.

 I put my jeans, tank top and boots back into my wardrobe and close the doors. I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth before running into my room and jumping on my bed. I get under the covers and turn my lamp off.

 I snuggle into the blankets and hug a pillow to my chest. The date runs through my mind and I smile to myself. I touch my lips softly, remembering the kisses that Liam gave me not five minutes ago. I giggle and close my eyes, falling into a comfortable slumber.