Chapter 25

Hey curlies!

I am so sorry for not updating for however long it has been. I haven't been online much since about late June - early July due to drama and stuff that you guys don't need to be informed of. That sounded really mean... Sorry guys.

Anyway...this story is going to be a year old on the 19th of November (this month). The 19th is only 8 days away and that means that there is going to be a special update then. It is also going to be in the Christmas holidays so there may be more than one update on the 19th.

ON WITH THE STORY!

~Cat ;)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_ 

Recap

MICHAEL

"Ash?" Luke asks. "Talk to me."

"He's in shock, Luke," Cal murmurs. "Just leave him."

"You're gonna hate me for saying this," I mutter.

"Saying what?"

"That we need Niall right now."

Ash looks over at me, dead flatness covering his face. "He's gone, Mike."

Luke pales. "No. He's gonna make it."

"Look at him, Luke. He's dead."

Cal looks over at Niall and his eyes widen in shock. I follow his gaze and see Niall's chest rising and falling feebly. I nudge Luke and he looks at me before looking over at Niall. He gasps and Ash looks over at Niall, shock covering his face. I walk over to Niall and kneel next to him.

"No..." Niall breathes. "How..."

"Niall?" Ash mumbles. "How...?"

"I hate you, Ashton."

"You're...alive..?"

"No...fucking shit. I don't know how..."

"These two idiots saved your life," Cal teases weakly.

Niall groans. "I...hate you...all..."

"We love you too."

"Ha..ha..ha..."

__~__~__~__~__~__ 

NIALL

 Well I can't believe those boys would do that to me. I wanted to die, and they forced me to stay here. They also put me in hospital. Again. This time is different, there are people watching me closely. After I am discharged from this place, I am going to be going to an even worse place; a bloody stupid mental institution.

They have gotten Zayn's mother, Louis' mother, Liam's mother and Harry's mother to agree to me being moved into the mental institution as soon as I am out of here. They are the only ones who have a say in this due to the fact that Zayn, Louis, Liam and Harry are too young to have a say. Not even Luke, Ash, Mike or Cal got a say.

My life is ruined...

__~__~__~__~__~__

ASHTON

"What did we do?" I breathe.

Luke looks at me in confusion. "What do you mean, babe?"

"We basically just ruined Ni's life."

"No we didn't. He ruined his life by doing this to himself."

I look at him sharply and see a resigned look on his pale face. I sigh and nod in agreement. Luke is right. If Niall hadn't tried to kill himself again, he wouldn't be in this position. He would be here with Lukey and me, not in a stupid sterilized hospital bed being watched twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.