Chapter 9

• NIALL 

I wake up surrounded by two different scents and body heats. I open my eyes and see Harry, still asleep, in front of me. I roll over and see Louis, half awake, behind me. He smiles at me and I smile back. He pecks me on the mouth and I flush.

Louis chuckles. "So innocent."

"Shut up, Louis," Harry groans. "It's too early."

"Almost one in the afternoon is too early?"

"WHAT?!"

Harry falls off the bed and takes me, and Louis, with him. Harry lands on his back on the floor, I land on my back on Harry's gut and Louis lands on me, his face inches from mine. Our groans echo through the room and the door opens.

"I'm going to kill you, Harry!" I half yell. "That hurt!"

"And you think falling on the floor and then having two people falling on top of you doesn't hurt?!" Harry groans. "It fucking does!"

"I'm not going to say anything," Louis mutters.

"You better explain," Liam says from the door.

"Harry said it was too early to be awake and I told him that it is almost one in the afternoon. He fell off the bed and dragged Nialler and me with him."

"Oh. Don't be any louder."

"Why not?"

"You'll wake Zayn. He's in bad shape."

"And I'm not?!" I exclaim.

Liam scratches the back of his neck. "Um..."

"Liam."

"I'm going!"

Liam shuts the door and hurries away from my room. Louis, Harry and I share a look of worry and try to get up. We fail and only end up getting even more hurt. Louis gets up and helps me up first, then we both help Harry up.

"What was that about?" Harry asks.

I look at Louis. "I hope not what I'm thinking."

"So do I, Niall," Louis breathes. "So do I."

"You think that Zayn is still cutting?" Harry asks.

Louis face palms. "That's what we were talking about."

"Oh."

"You are so thick sometimes."

"You can be too, Lou!"

"Not as much as you."

"I know."

"Shut up about that!" I sigh. "Should we check?"

"You check on him," Louis says. "He won't talk to us about what's going on."

I nod and pull a shirt on, not caring what I look like right now. Harry growls in his throat and Louis licks his lips. I roll my eyes and walk out of my room. I walk to Zayn's room and knock on the door. Zayn opens it and does a double take when he sees me.

"What's wrong, Blondie?" Zayn asks.

"Liam said you were in bad shape," I say. "So I came to check on you."

"Oh. Come on in."

Zayn opens the door and I walk in, unable to stop my gasp of shock. There are clothes laying everywhere and furniture is up turned. I look over at Zayn and see him just shrug in response, obviously not caring about the state of his room.