Chapter 21

Hey curlies.

I know I left you hanging on the last chapter. I am so bad at cliffhangers, but I think that that one went pretty well. I hope you don't hate me. Also, I made a new book called 'Story Extras'. That is where all the contests, character asks and stuff will be done. Check it out and leave your comments.

I didn't know how to um...write that scene so I didn't put it in this chapter. Somebody please help me with that? Pretty please with a cherry on top? The time is coming soon in this book.

Going to extend the deadline until Friday 17th April 2015 for those who didn't get the time to put in a question. Please do leave questions. Only got one so far.

Hey, readers!

This is Nae, Cat's friend and . Cat isn't feeling too well so she wanted me to finish this chapter for her and post it for you phenominiall and amazayn readers.

Dedication for this chapter is to our friends on KIK; Kayleigh, Ariel, Lorena, Kiara, Daizy, Jojo, Fathima and Jeff.

Cat noticed she got 2.5K+ reads on this story. She loves each and every single one of you!<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Also; leave comments in the comment section below. Tell me what you think about this story; what you like/what you don't like, and that kind of stuff. PLEASE?!

~Nae :)

~Cat ;)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

NIALL

I stare at Zayn with wide eyes and he slowly but surely realizes what he just said. He covers his mouth in shock and I just sit there, frozen and staring at him, unable to move a muscle. Zayn gulps and watches my reaction carefully, but, as observant as he is, he can't make out any reaction what-so-ever.

"Y-You love me?" I stutter.

Zayn nods. "Yes."

"S-Since when?"

"I don't know. I liked you just last week and, now, I love you."

I shake my head. "It doesn't work like that."

"Will it make you feel better if I take it back?"

"No."

"What will make you feel better?"

"This."

I kiss Zayn and he instinctively kisses me back. I climb on top of Zayn and place my legs on either side of his thighs. His hands grip my waist tightly and hold me against him. I moan softly and tug on his hair, earning myself and moan/groan from him. He pulls back for air and meets my hooded gaze.

"What are you doing?" Zayn asks.

"What does it look like?" I reply.

"Why?"

I move my mouth to his ear (A/N: Gif at top). "I love you."

Zayn looks at me in shock for a moment before crashing his lips onto mine and kissing the life out of me. I kiss him back and fist the bottom of his shirt in my hands. He cups one side of my face in his hand and places his other hand on my waist. I pull away to catch my breath and Zayn's hand slips under my shirt.

"Zayn," I groan.

"I love it when you moan my name," Zayn whispers.

"I love it when you tease."