Author's Note ◾ 1

Hey curlies...

I don't know how many of you are still reading this story after it not being updated for practically three years. If you still are reading this, then, thanks for sticking by my side throughout this entire endeavour. It's been hell trying to do anything at all.

Anyway, I've read through what I've written for this story and I have decided something. This story seriously needs to be edited. There is so much here that does not make sense any longer, and I guess that's due to this story being written when I was 14 or 15. 

I am 17 as of now, and I have greatly improved in the writing department. That's due to the number of stories on Wattpad that I have written. Okay, I guess it's time to announce something else - which would help to explain the lack of updates on many accounts on Wattpad.

I have several accounts on here, and, I guess, that's why there's no updates on the lesser known accounts of mine. My most used accounts are animechey and nogitsunechey. After that, it's goddessoffandoms and vampirewolf1007. I have even more than that though. There's also 91_and_94zouiall3evermydragonsinofwrathescapeziall, and LouehandHarreh1.

So, yeah. I hope that explains the lack of updates on the majority of those accounts. Keep in mind, I was only 13 - 15 when I made all those accounts for different purposes and stories. It allowed me to keep my ships and fandoms separate, and it allowed me minor control over myself and the different aspects of my life.

You see, I have mental issues, and I have found, in the past two years, that I have different personalities of sorts. For example, Cat and Max and Kat and Halie and Mari and Lou and Har and Vi, are all different parts of me, and I feel as though I identify as a different one of them each day. So, yeah. There's my explanation.

Either way, I am still working through a lot of mental shit [such as compulsive lying and manipulation, depression, anxiety, and disassociate identity disorder] and have found that writing somewhat helps.

This story is going to be edited and put on hiatus until I've edited the other stories on my other accounts, and then I am going to try either combining the accounts and posting all the stories there, or just going on a permanent hiatus and leave all my stories as is.

Let me know what you think. I'm signing off now to edit this story and every other piece of shit story I have written. Sayonara, everyone.

~ Cat ;) / - Chey xo -