Chapter 20- Unexpected Experience

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENT AND SEXUAL DESCRIPTION WHICH MAY BE UPSETTING FOR SOME READERS.

I sat quietly and looked at the blackboard. I still can't believe all this shit. My phone buzzed. I saw a text. I looked at the teacher she was busy teaching. I opened the text. It was from a group. I joined the group. I know I shouldn't have.  Instantly the group was filled with messages.  

'Well well if it isn't the FREAK of Los Angeles High School.' 

'Haha The Queen of Freaks.' 

'Ugly bitch.' 

'Don't call her ugly. It will an insult to ugly people.'

'She looks like a frog.'

What...........................

I hurriedly looked at the people who were in the group. It was Emma. She was the group admin. She had also messaged me personally.

'Hey ugly. Don't you dare tell anyone what happened yesterday. If you do things won't be pretty.' 

'Anyways bitch, Today you have to come to the restaurant near our school at 7pm sharp. If you won't be there, I will kick that flat ass of yours.' 

'Wear something showy.' 

I don't know what to do. So this is bullying. This is stressing me out. I must do as she says or things will get worse.  Shane is looking at me suspiciously.

After the class got over Shane came towards me and asked 'Was it Emma who beat you up?' 

'No. I don't really remember the face. Moreover please my mood is spoilt enough. Just go away from here.' I said and put my head on the desk. My phone buzzed again.

It was a text from Emma.

'Come to the girl's washroom. I need to give you something.' 

I went to there quietly. Emma was waiting for me with folded hands. Seeing me she handed me a pair of clothes. It was a short skirt and a sleeveless top. I looked at her confused.

'Wear these when you come to the restaurant.' She responded to my confused look.

I nodded. 

'I will come to pick you up.' She said.

I nodded.

'You get now who's the boss now?' she asked.

I nodded. The words can't come out from my throat. 

'Good.' she said and walked away. I clutched the clothes in my hands. I went to class and hid the clothes in my bag. The whole day passed quickly. I don't want to go to the restaurant. I don't know what to do. 

Shane walked with me during the dispersal. Emma came swiftly and whispered in my ear 'See you at seven. Be ready.' She walked away.

'What did she say?' Shane asked.

'Oh. Nothing. I am not sure what I heard.' I lied. 

'You want to eat something? You look tired.' He said.

'No. I am not hungry.' I replied.

'Erika can you just tell me who did all that last night?' He asked. 

'Can we just forget that? I just want to forget that.' I said sternly.

'But-

'No. No ifs or buts.' I said and walked speedily.