Chapter 35- Stubborn AF

I stood there and looked at Luke and then at Shane. I struggled to free my arm. They were still glaring at each other. It seemed like they were having a staring competition.

'Let go of her arm.' Luke growled.

'You let go first.' Shane scowled.

'She's my girlfriend.' Luke said.

'She's my friend.' Shane replied.

'Leave her hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Luke shouted. 

'No I won't.'

Luke's teeth were clenched.

'What happened?  Do you have anger issues or something?' Shane teased with a smirk.

'Whatever.' Luke replied.

My wrists are aching now. 

I jerked away their arms angrily.

'I am out of here.' I said calmly and walked away. 

'We should go and shop.' Luke suggested. SHOPPING! I'M SO IN!!!

'Let's go.' I exclaimed and grabbed my purse. 

'I am also coming.' Shane said brushing away imaginary dust off his t-shirt. 

'No you aren't.' Luke said through clenched teeth.

'Do you even have a car? You expect her to walk all the way to the mall?' Shane asked pointing his finger at me.

Luke groaned and walked towards Shane's car.  Luke and I sat in the back seat. I was sitting at the end of the seat. I was looking out of the window. Suddenly I felt a hand on mine. I turned and saw Luke. His fingers caressed my hand. His eyes were fixed on my face. I couldn't look at him. I will die if I look at those hypnotizing eyes of his. He held my chin and turned my face towards him. 

'No kissing in my car.' I heard Shane warn. I looked out of the window again. We reached the mall. We strolled around to see different clothes. I picked out a t-shirt out for Luke. He gave me a smile.

'Aren't you gonna pick something for me?' Shane asked giving me puppy dog eyes. 

I searched for a shirt for Shane. My eyes fell on a red shirt. I handed it over to him.

'I am going to try this out.' Luke said and disappeared into the changing room. I stood outside waiting for him. Suddenly he pulled me inside and my head hit his chest.  

'Ow.' I groaned rubbing my head.

'Does it look alright?' Luke asked me. I looked at him. The white and grey t-shirt looked perfect on him.  

'You look amazing.' I managed to say. 

His hands slipped on my waist as he pulled me closer leaving no distance. His lips were almost on mine. He kissed my lower lip first teasing me. 

'Quit teasing.' I said and claimed his lips. I could feel him laughing. His hands slowly rubbed my neck. My hands went on his shoulder. I was almost out of breath. Making out in a changing room?  I must be out of my mind.

'You guys done?' Shane asked. FUCK!

Luke opened the t-shirt and wore his. I got a brief view of his abs. He smiled at me.

We both headed out of the room. Shane greeted us with a angry look.

'Making out inside a changing room? Are you crazy?' Shane asked me.

I didn't reply and put an arm around him. He did the same. His hands were wrapped around my shoulders. Luke just walked with me with his hands in mine. 

We got all the clothes and headed home. I am all out of money now. I need to find a job. Luke kissed my cheek and walked away home. I went up to my room and threw my tired body on my bed. 

I totally forgot. Shane has my phone. I walked to his room and opened the door. As I entered his room, my heart stopped beating and my body froze. He was.....................

Hey guys!!!

I hope you liked this chapter. 

Sorry its a bit short but I have been pretty busy lately. 

Please Vote! Comment! And Share!

Thank you for reading!

You are amazing and beautiful! LOVE YOURSELF!