Chapter 35: Stubborn Captain

THIRD PERSON

Earlier, after Jennie walks inside the elevator.

When Jennie got inside, she heard a familiar ringtone from her phone and saw Jisoo's name pop up, so she holds the door for a second. Thankfully this elevator is not that crowded during this hour. There are some patients or doctors who use this but not all the time.

"Hello, Chu? I'm heading downstairs where are you?" Jennie talks to Jisoo, who's on the phone.

"No need to do that, Rosé and I are going to meet you up there, where are you now by the way?" Jisoo replied, so Jennie went out of the elevator. "Oh, good timing, we see you now."

Jennie looks ahead of her, and she saw Jisoo waving her hand, so they both end up the call. Rosé was also beside her fiancée as she waves her hand towards Jennie. The three of them met each other halfway and were now walking back to the reception area.

"I think there's a lot of people here today, am I the only one who noticed it?" Jisoo asks, and they look around the hallway seeing patients with their loved ones walking around.

"It's visiting hours, I guess that's the reason why," Jennie stated. She smiled at the patients and some of the nurses who greeted her, same as Jisoo and Rosé.

When they are near the reception table, Jennie didn't notice that someone was approaching them. It's because that someone had their body bend over, trying to get something on the floor. Luckily, Rosé is fast enough to notice a person heading from where they are standing.

"Oh, careful," Rosé was about to grab Jennie, but at the same time, the person bumps their head on Jennie's abdomen. The feline eyes doctor was about to react when she felt a slight pain in her body, but then she saw familiar doe eyes looking at her, which she didn't expect to be there at this moment.

Like an instinct, Jennie's beautiful feline eyes glared down at her girlfriend's nervous face. She then saw how Lisa was glancing at each side of her and also heard the faint giggles coming from Rosé. She saw Lisa's lips moved as she mumbled something, but she didn't hear anything, so Jennie asks instead.

"And what do you think you're doing out here?" Jennie gritted her teeth as she said those to her girlfriend, who quickly stood up in attention.

Jennie was crossing her arms on her chest while giving Lisa a sharp look. The Captain can't even look at her directly in the eyes, and she was just pursing her lips while looking up then down to her feet.

Jennie was about to scold her when running footsteps stop her midway, and that's when Seulgi comes into view, but then immediately runs back from where she was earlier. Jennie was starting to get dizzy because of Seulgi's running.

But when Seulgi stood up beside Lisa again, she was now holding a wheelchair in her right hand while the IV needle is in her left hand, which is no longer connected to Lisa, so Jennie snaps her head towards them and specifically glares towards her girlfriend.

"Go to your room... Now,"

One saying from a scary kitten is enough for the two idiot soldiers to dash out from there.

***

Current event

Seulgi and Lisa... then there's Yeonjun (the innocent boy who was just peacefully sleeping on the couch earlier, only to woke up with a nervous-looking Lisa and a limping Seulgi)

The three of them are now standing in attention. Seulgi and Lisa's hands are behind their backs while Yeonjun stood there silently. They have a 1-meter distance away from one another. They face Jennie, who's still crossing her arms on her chest, while Jisoo and Rosé are just standing near the door, clinging to each other.