Chapter 46

It was 11:45 when two people came out of the bushes at full speed.

"I AM HERE!" yelled Bakugo and Kaminari at the same time.

"I WAS HERE FIRST!" yelled Bakugo.

"No, I was," said Kaminari.

"Actually, uh... both of you took 2 hours 15 minutes, and 4 seconds," said Ragdoll.

"HUHHH! DUNCE FACE DUEL WITH ME FOR SECOND POSITION!" yelled bakugo.

"Dude, calm down," said Kaminari with a sweatdrop.

"Yeah Kacchan, calm your horses. Though Denki I expected you to come second, your quirk increases your speed by a great deal," said Izuku, and Kaminari pointed at a huge gash that was on his feet.

"Ohh..." said Izuku in an understanding tone. The next moment Iida and Izumi burst followed by Tokoyami.

"Tenya Iida with a time of 2 hours 17 minutes and Izumi Yagi with a time of 2 hours 17 minutes 5 seconds. Fumikage Tokoyami with a time of 2 hours 17 minute 17 seconds," said Ragdoll.

Soon, others started coming, with Momo coming last along with Shoto who was limping.

"What happened?" asked Izuku concerned.

"Well, Shoto injured himself while fighting... how many were they?" asked Momo.

"25," said Shoto.

"Yeah 25 beasts at once. Dumb, dumb as hell," said Momo.

"Hey, I just wanted to test my strength," said Shoto defensively.

"And for that, I had to drag you halfway," said Momo with a pout.

"Sho, you own everyone Katsudon," said Izuku.

"Yeah, I'll just steal dad's credit card," said Shoto nonchalantly.

"No you're not doing that," said Aizawa.

"Come on, it's Endeavor," said Shoto.

"..."

"I never heard anything so I don't know the fact that you're going to steal his credit card to treat everyone," said Aizawa.

"I knew you'd see my way," said Shoto.

"Anyways, gather around," said Aizawa and they all surrounded them.

"Well we seriously didn't think you all would reach here before evening," said Mandalay.

"Yeah you can thank Momo, she whipped a solid plan really quickly when they abandoned us," said Ochako pouting and pointing at Izuku, Bakugo, Kaminari and Izumi.

"You all completed this course even faster than we could. So you guys deserve lunch," said Ragdoll.

"OH HELL YEAH! Mind you, me and Izuku eat a lot, like really lot," said Kaminari.

"We have enough food for everyone," said Mandalay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"..."

"..."

"You weren't kidding when you said you both ate a lot," said Mandalay with wide eyes.

"The way I use my quirk increases my metabolism manifold, so I eat way more than a regular person and I eat more fat and carbohydrates for energy," said Kaminari.

"Same. My powers increase the speed of metabolism," said Izuku, still eating.

"Wow. Though it's nice to see you both take care of your health even though you live alone," said Aizawa.