𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗: ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ

SURPRISE CHAPTER BAM
(next chapter will be the 16th)

tw: too much drama & that gif

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

It was late at night, the streets were almost empty and cold breeze make the last pedestrians hug their jacket.

Thomas Shelby walked unbothered down the street towards the Shelby's Residence.

He entered the building and walked towards the kitchen, the only thing he had in mind was getting himself a glass of something that could burn his throat.

Imagine his surprise when, entering the kitchen, he saw Jack almost bended over the kitchen sink, washing furiously a stained shirt.

She had her hands in the metal sink and wore another white shirt. The sleeves were folded until the elbow and only half of the shirt was tucked in the pants.

Thomas raise his eyebrows before speaking "I could say I caught you red-handed" He joked.

Jack jumped in her sit, startle by the sudden interruption. She shook her head sighing and look at Thomas with an angry look "For fuck's sake Thomas, 'ave you become that of an eejit? You've give me a heart attack, you langer" She said before starting washing the shirt again.

Thomas looked at her before taking off his jacket and placing it in the dinning table. He unloosed his cuff links befores rolling his sleeves up and walking towards her.

"Let me" He spoke pushing her gently out of the kitchen sink, making Jack raise her hands trying to wet the kitchen as less as posible.

When she found a tea towel, Thomas had already started scrubbing the shirt.

"Are you going to explain me why are you scrubbing a bloody shirt at dead of night or should I guess?" He said with a deep voice "Pass me the vinegar"

Jack obeyed and gave him the little glass bottle. She stood next to him, while he washed, leaned into the countertop scrubbing. "There was a fight at Seamus Bar. Had to separate the blokes. I'll make you sleep good this night by telling you that the blood's not mine"

Thomas looked at her sideways and made a face "There's quite some blood" He spoke soflty "And mostly againsts the cuffs. Looks like you got a bit into it, ei?"

An intrusive flashbacks appeared in Jack's head of Henry Brown's head being smashed against the desk's corner. The man Jack had killed almost 10 minutes ago, by Kimber's command, had put quite a fight.

She tried to cover the shiver that ran through her spine at that thought. She straighten her back and cleared her throat "One has to do what they have to do" She said almost in a whisper.

Thomas looked at her for a few seconds before nodding and getting his hands out of the water. "Leave it there for 15 minutes, the blood should have wash off by then" He said as he dried his hand with a tea towel, a few steps away.

When he turned around Jack was still were he left her. He walked with firms steps toward the dinning table, until he was in front of Jack, the wooden table between them.

"So..." Said Thomas looking at her, his hip resting against the table.

"So..." Answered Jack looking around, her back resting against the countertop.

Thomas cleared his throat before speaking "I've talk to Arthur" He made a pause "Told me Grace 'been asking questions"

Jack gaze snapped back at him "Why am I not surprised?" She spoke with sarcasm and pushed herself off the countertops and walk towards the dinner table "Thomas, you've to get rid of her" Said Jack leaning in, her palms against the table's surface.