𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴀɴᴅ

Hello guys!!

This week I couldn't update because i've been moving to another house.

But here is the chapter!!
It's short because I will upload longer chapters this Friday and Monday.

Hope you enjoy, vote and comment!

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Ding Dong

The constant ringing of the doorbell had been ringing for ten minutes.

Jack scooped off her pillow and tossed it across the room.

"I've heard you. Fuckin' hell" She got up in a bad mood from the bed and put on a big, fat sweater that camouflaged her chest.

Between insults she descended the stairs.

She guessed the one at doorbell was Arthur. Ever since he found out she was a woman, he'd come looking for her almost every morning.

Ding dong

The bell rang again.

"Son of a bitch! I'm coming, the fuck" She yelled, her patience running out.

The bell rang once more and just seconds later Jack yanked the door open.

"For the love of God, Arthur. What the hell is it-" Jack stopped speaking as she realized there was no one at her door.

She poked the body out further and looked around to see if anyone was there.

She frowned in confusion and reached out for the revolver she carried in her back pocket.

She looked around again and was about to close the door when something on the floor caught her eye.

An envelope lay on the ground.

She scanned the street again to see if she recognized anyone.

There was nothing out of the ordinary. People were walking around without paying the slightest attention to Jack.

She leaned over and took the envelope delicately.

There was nothing in the envelope.

No address, no sender.

There was only one word written in italics.

𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀

The Irishwoman frowned as she carefully opened the envelope.

Delicately she took out what appeared to be a Christmas card, but unlike these, it did not have any drawing or caricature on the cover, it only had a printed phrase.

ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵃˡᵐ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ˡᵉᶠᵗ.

Jack could feel the cold sweat running down her neck.

She looked ahead again and swallowed hard.

She looked at the postcard again and with trembling hands opened it.

Jack felt as if she had been hit in the ribs, running out of air. Her knees trembled and if she hadn't grabbed onto the door frame she probably would have fallen.

Jack's fearful eyes scanned the picture on the postcard over and over.

A black hand.

The symbol that is sent to the people who are going to be murdered.