𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊: ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ

The plot ladies and gentlemen, the plot.
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

And she hung up.

Jack wiped the tears away on her shirt sleeve and after a couple of sobs, she managed to calm herself.

She pull a revolver out of the inside of her jacket.

The cold metal of the weapon seemed to burn hee skin, and her fingers were about to loosen it from how heavy it felt at that moment.

She reached into her jacket pocket with her other hand and pulled out nine bullets. She loaded the guns with her trembling hands. When she was done, and there was only room for the tenth bullet, she took it out of her pants pocket.

She searched until she found that little piece of metal.

The tenth bullet.

It had a special meaning.

It was marked with a name.

A name that she wanted to erase from his life.

Luca Changretta.

Once the revolver was loaded, she put it in her back pocket and started walking to the agreed location.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Arthur threw the phone against the wall and tipped over the table while screaming.

He was disheveled, sweaty, and a few veins were visible on his reddish face.

He turned quickly to the other men who were with him in the room, looking mad.

"CALL BIRMINGHAM, CALL POLLY, CALL THE FUCKING KING IF YOU NEED IT !! I WANT ALL OF OUR MEN PATROLING THE CITY! FIND JACK!!" He yelled excessively. He turned around on the spot while running his hands through his hair to calm himself.

"Uhh s-sir, our men a-aren't in Birmingham" The man said fearfully.

Arthur turned violently "AND WHY THE FUCK WE DON'T HAVE OUR FUCKING MEN IN OUR CITY ?!"

"U-uh they went to the Lee's Fair with their families. J-jack thought it was a good idea to give them some time off." He looked like he was about to pee his pants.

Arthur turned to look at the window as he ran his hands over his head.

The night was completely dark, the clouds hid the few stars that were shinning.

The mere fact that Jack was alone on that cold night made his blood run frigid.

"Of course she did ... She had it all planned" He muttered softly.

The man wrinkled his eyebrows at the pronoun, but didn't have time to say anything as Arthur turned around violently.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DIDN'T FUCKING HEAR ME ?! SEND SOMEONE FOR GOD'S SAKE! EVEN IF THE FUCKING KING HAS TO GO! YOU HAVE TO FIND JACK!"

That man ran out of the room to carry out orders.

Arthur turned to look at the other lad in the room.

"You. Get the fucking car. We're leaving. Everyone. We have to go back" Arthur said crossing the room to leave.

"But sir, the business-"

"Fuck business. We're leaving. Now."

"But sir, T-Thomas said-"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT BLOODY TOMMY SAYS!! I DON'T FUCKING CARE! FUCK THOMAS, FUCK EVERYONE! GET THE BLOODY CAR !!"