𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊: ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

A/N: Hello beautiful people!!

I just wanted to say something that I think is pretty obvious but still.

If you are transitioning or something similar, NEVER EVER WEAR BANDAGES. Use special binders that won't hurt you.

That's all sweeties.

Love you all, stay save from covid and enjoy!

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

The next day the cop arrived.

Chief inspector Campbell.

Chester Campbell, for more details.

Inspector in the Royal Irish Constabulary.

Hired by the one and only Winston Churchill.

With the objective of locating and recovering the missing consignment of guns from the Birmingham Small Arms Company factory.

He built his reputation in Belfast, where he was tasked with ridding the city of crime and corruption.

Jack kept repeating the information she knew in her head over and over.

What she didn't knew was that Campbell hadn't come alone.

Grace Burgess.

A pretty blonde thing.

To the world she was an Irish barmaid who took up employment at The Garrison.

But secretly operated as an undercover agent for the Birmingham Police.

Her mission: getting romantically involved with Thomas Shelby.

Jack, oblivious to this information, watched Campbell getting out of the car.

She watched from a corner of the street with her head low how he stood there watching the people.

As he stood there, judging people, an aura of arrogance surrounded him.

When his shoes touched the Birmingham mud, a grimace of disgust crossed his face.

Jack rolled her eyes. For her, he was just a short man and a little chubby, if things got ugly it would not be difficult to eliminate.

How wrong she was. Cockroach are very difficult to kill.

"Is it him?"

Jack was startled and turned quickly to find Thomas.

A Thomas just inches from her face.

Jack looked down at the gangster's lips and then quickly raised her gaze to meet his eyes, as if nothing had happened.

Thomas did not notice this. He was lost in those greenish eyes.

As bright as his, and they were giving him the same intense gaze. Those eyes in which he wouldn't lose himself only that time.

For Thomas, they were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.

Tommy took a deep breath.

'What? Not.' Thomas thought to himself and shook his head.

What thoughts were those? Him, a man, thinking that way of another man? No. Thomas Shelby loves women and women loves Thomas Shelby.

And that's on period...

Right?

Once he reaffirmed his thoughts, he stepped back, leaving distance between them.

"So?" He cleared his throat.