𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: ɢᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴘᴏʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ

Jack walked the dark streets of Birmingham with her eyes downcast and her hands in the pockets. After "reuniting" with Alessio, she had gone to her flat, a seedy apartment but with the basic equipment.

It certainly couldn't be compare to the level of luxury Jack had lived in for the past few years.

Jack rubbed her face, despite having repeatedly washed and changed her shirt, still felt the hot blood on her face.

When she arrived to the Shelby's residence she entered quickly, she didn't want to risk meeting another old "friend".

When she went to enter the room where the betting shop was, she ran into a man.

The mysterious man turned and looked Jack up and down.

"And you are?" He said with a frown.

Jack hesitated a little "Jack, sir"

He nodded and turned to grab a bottle of whiskey. "The newest addition to the business, name's Arthur."

Jack nodded her head.

Arthur turned and went to the table, where Jack was standing nearby, with two glasses and the bottle.

"So your name's John" Arthur said as he poured the glasses.

"No, name's Seán, but everybody calls me Jack" She lied, saying the irish name.

"Shawn?" Arthur dropped into the chair.

Jack did the same "No, Seán as in S-E-Á-N" she explained.

Arthur giggled and picked up his glass "You Irish people pronounce how you feel like"

Jack smiled a little, he was the friendliest Shelby so far.

"So Jack, how old are you boy?" Arthur asked.

Jack was surprised, no one had asked her age, not even Thomas.

"26" Answered Jack 'Liar' She thought in her head.

Arthur gave a loud laugh "And I'm the King's cousin"

"No way, my man George's a brummie? Always thought he had a weird accent" She joked.

Arthur laughed more. "You're bad at lying, but you have a sense of humor."

"Why so much interest in knowing my age?" Jack drank a little.

"I want to know why an Irish lad appears out of nowhere and on his second day here he has already fight someone" Arthur crossed his arms "And from the state of your face, it looks like you won" He smiled.

"How you know-" Jack was interrupted.

"Your knuckles"

Jack removed her hand from the glass and hide it in her pocket.

Arthur nodded "And who did you fight with? There must be some reason"

'If I told you' Jack thought.

"Let's say it was someone from my past" Jack dissuaded.

"You are almost a child" Arthur murmured "Why are you already involved in this life?"

Arthur didn't know why but he couldn't help feeling the need to help the lad.

Jack growled "This kid can kick your ass, old man"

Arthur laughed again "I like you kid, I don't know what you can do for us, but you're direct" He pointed a finger at her.

Jack smiled a little and Arthur took another drink.