𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝: ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

AND YOUR WISHES ARE ORDERS FOR ME.

Here is the promised chapter.

I also wanted to thank all of you who comment and vote in the chapters, you help me a lot and I can't thank you enough.

And without further delay, here is the chapter.

Enjoy!

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Listen to: They Move on Tracks of Never-Ending Light by This will destroy you.

______________________________________

Jack was sitting in the kitchen chair, fidgeting with her hands in her lap. She shrinked on the spot like a child who was going to be scolded.

Arthur, on the other hand, moved around the kitchen humming an old tune, while making the tea.

He carefully removed the kettle and poured the tea into both cups.

Jack watched the tea splutter as it fell into the cup, it looked like it was going to fill up until it overflowed, but before reaching the edge Arthur stopped.

Jack mumbled a quietly thanks, still looking at her hands.

Once Arthur was done serving, he stood across the table from Jack, hands clasped, smiling like a child who had just been bought a piece of candy.

"I hope you like it ... Aunt Polly taught me how to prepare it when I was smoll" He smiled more and sat down.

Jack smiled slightly "I'm sure it's delicious."

Arthur nodded in satisfaction and thought about how to gently aproach the subject.

"So, care to explain everything?" He asked.

Jack signed. If she had to count everything, it would be hours. Her life, short but intense, gave to make a novel.

"Uhh I'm a woman"

"Wow, no shit, already know that Sherlock" Arthur said making Jack laugh a little "I meant the rest of the story."

Jack sipped on her tea. An immense pleasure flooded through her when she tasted the delicious lavender tea.

Jack grabbed the mug with both hands feeling the heat on her pale skin and breathed, the scent of lavender flooding trough her senses.

It reminded her of the afternoons she spent exploring London's Kew Garden, running through the flowers chasing the butterflies.

An immense sense of happiness swept over Arthur as he saw Jack smiling while she smelled the tea. It was as if the girl's smile ignited in his heart a feeling he had never felt before. A feeling of warmth that completely invaded him. He couldn't help not to smile.

"If I had to say how it all began ... I might just as well start here"

Arthur came out of his reverie when he heard Jack speak. Her voice was sweet and delicate, adorned with her Irish accent and much high-pitched than what she normally used to sound when she "was" a man.

"My name is Jacqueline... Jacqueline Ó Coileáin"

Arthur did not say a word, he waited for Jack to continue.

"I was born in Limerick. April 23rd. Mom died from a flu and me da' would come home drunk" Jack stared at the mug on the table as she ran her index finger along the edge of the delicate porcelain.