the return...

well, this is quite embarrasing.

Hi, how are you? How's your pops? Everything good at home? Good Good..

I just came back to tell you that i plan on continue this story. yes, after all this time.

2021-2022 was  a mess. My anxiety and ED got the best of me and i lost all motivation for living, to the point i was ready to give up on life...

Thankfully, I ask for help. I talked to a therapist. And thanks to her, almost a year an al half later, I feel like myself again.

I enjoy the sun, I enjoy having a yummy meal, I enjoy the cold breeze on my face in the mornings Im starting to enjoy life again.

I love Jack and this story with all my soul, but it was impossible to write when i couldn't even wake up. I am recovered now and I'm feeling great.

SO

Imma start writing and uploading again!!

But there is going to be some changes in the plot. I started writing this when i was 17 (omg so young), i've move out, seeing the world and grow as a person. SO, changes:

1)  Even though Jack is an OC Imma make it more "readerish":

2) I chose Keyla Knightley as inspo, however I'll leave Jack's description "open". I've realised that there's a massive amount of white!Oc/white!reader descriptions. So, even though i chose Keyla (and i have a trailer and everything with her appearance) I wont make descriptions such as "her pale skin" but more of "her silken skin".

3) Jack is NOT a minor. Imma make that very clear, there is an implicit big age gap between Tommy and Her but she is an adult.

THAT'S ALL.

AHHH im so exited to start this adventure again with you!! I hope you give it the same love ans exitement that you had given it while i was gone!

Seee you soon my loves!!