𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓: ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ

Hello!

I'm going to ask you a favor, I need you to tell me if the notifications arrive when I upload  a new chapter. Because wattpad is giving me a lot of trouble and i think it doesn't work well :(

Anyway, I ask you please that when you read this if the notification has appeared to you, tell me.

I love you!

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

12:38 WEDNESDAY, 33 HOURS BEFORE THE MEETING

"Get up, you lucky son of a bitch, you're getting out" The guard said loudly as he abruptly opened the cell.

Jack was sitting on the floor with her back to the wall and her head down.

A mischievous smile escaped her lips.

"Fucking move" Said the guard lifting her up sharply.

A guard stood on either side holding her.

Jack walked heavily with her head low.

That same disturbed smile accompanied her.

She heard some prisoners gasp when they saw her leave.

"Can't be true..."

"How is he coming out already?"

"Heard the guards couldn't search him"

"He bit three of them"

Jack kicked a fence in another cell and laughed out loud.

"You're a fucking crazy" Said one of the guards as he pushed her harder to make her move.

Jack kept laughing.

When they reached the exit the policemen roughly pushed her out.

The cap was dropped to the ground in front of her and she turned to look at them.

"What a terrible service. I want to complain to the manager"

One of the dens drew the trucheon to threaten Jack.

She took a sharp step backward and raised her arms calmly.

"Nevermind. GoodBye Gentleman" Jack left for home.

She walked with her head held high and her back stretched out.

As she approached the gambling house, she heard familiar shots and smiled.

"AH!" She yelled jumping.

The boy turned scared and shot to the ground.

Jack jumped to the side.

"Fucking hell, Finn! What did I say about shooting people? You only get to shoot the fucking skyrats"

"You scared me! I thought I was in danger"

Jack approached him "If you're in danger, shoot higher." She ruffled his hair before entering the Shelby house.

"Hello Hello" She entered the kitchen.

There was only Polly.

The Shelby matriarch hardened her gaze and strode toward her.

"Polly, just hear me out-" She said as she tried to cover from the woman's blows.

"You fucking idiot. Something could have happened to you. Thomas is a bad influence."

"Polly, everything's fine. It's okay." She smiled as he put his hands on her shoulders.