𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊: ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ

tw: your feelings may crumble

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

"Right" Arthur Clapped his hands "I've called this family reunion..." He spoke in a loud voice "To find, and may I add, kill the fucking bastard that hurt Jack"

Polly stopped taking a drag midtrack, looking at her nephew, who had his fingers interlaced and a sweet smile in his face.

"What- wait did she get hurt?" John stuttered leaning in.

"No, I mean, not physically. But she came home crying and that's what matters" He looked at the other people in the room, he had only called his aunt and little brother.

Arthur cleaned his throat and leaned into the table, placing his palms in the surface "I mean it, I don't know who the fuck hurt her, but I'll find him and I'll cut his fucking bollocks, make him swallow them and then I'll chop-"

Jack entered the room.

"Hello, pumpkin pie" Arthur changed the subject and talked with a high-pitched voice "How's the most beautiful girl in the world?" He walked towards her and hugged her.

Jack frown, hugging him back "Uhh, everything o'right, Arthur?" She looked at Pol and John before looking back to Arthur.

"Of course love, everything's right love" His voice went up several tones.

"Uh-hu" Jack crossed her arms and raised her forehead "So what where you talking about before I entered?"

"Ei?" He looked dumbstruck "Yes, yes, uhh. We were just-" He moved slowly towards his brother "We were just telling some jokes, ei?" He stood behind his brother and patted him in the back "Weren't we, Jonny Boy?"

"Uhh, yes, yes we were" He faked a laugh "Just laughing" He nodded.

Jack had to try hiding a smile "Right, so tell me one?"

"Wait what?"

"Tell me a joke, Arthur. You were laughing so much, I want to laugh too" She smiled.

Arthur looked at his brother and aunt, panicking.

"Yes Arthur, tell the poor girl a joke" Smiled Polly moving her cigarette in a fancy way.

"Uhh, right right" He cleared his throat "What is the downside of eating a clock?" Jack shook her head "It's time consuming"

Crickets.

"Oh come on, it's funny right" Arthur faked a laugh "It's bloody hilarious, innit John?" He pitched his brothers shoulder, not so discretely "It's funny right John?"

John jumped in his seat "Yes, yes, bloody funny. Hilarious, actually" He mumbled in almost a groan.

Jack shook her head again and spoke to Arthur before turning around "You're a terrible liar, Arthur. You should learn a bit from your brother" She sniggered.

"Come on Jack, let's have something for breakfast and then I'll cut your hair" Said Polly leaving the room with Jack.

Leaving behind an embarrassed Arthur and an angry John.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Jack waited in phone cabin, fidgeting on her feet.
She had the phone grabbed with one hand, and her other hand on top of her gun.

"Who's that?" Spoke a male voice through the phone.

"Chester"

"Jack" Answered Inspector Campbell "Haven't hear of you for a couple days. Are you calling to tell me information about Mr. Kimber?"