𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: ɪꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ?

i'm back.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Thomas strode through the dark streets of Birmingham. He was trying to get to the house where the rest of the Shelbys were as fast as possible.

In his head he repeated over and over again what had happened just a few minutes ago.

What he had discovered.

When he saw the white bandages holding Jack's chest, he understood everything. So many things made sense in his head. And why deny it. Relief had flowed through Thomas at the thought that he was still attracted to women.

When he opened the Irish's wrinkled shirt and saw how her skin gleamed in the moonlight, his breath hitched. That flawless skin that seemed to scream for him to touch her, but at the same time he was afraid that he would get burn if he did it. After a few seconds of hesitation, he brought his cool fingers to Jack's bare skin. He barely stroked the side of her waist, just brushed her skin with his fingerprints.

When he touched her it was like static electricity. Thomas closed his eyes trying to hide the weakness in them.

When he opened them, nothing had changed. Jack was still lying there, hurting and with the same shiny skin that tormented Thomas.

The gangster closed his eyes and snorted while he kept walking fast. He hoped that the decision he had made had been the right one. He hoped it was, because seeing Jack lying there had broken his heart.

Thomas had one thing clear, when Arthur found out, he would probably kill him.

He sighed.

The gangster accommodated Jack in his arms, to prevent her from falling, as he quickened his pace.

"Just a bit more, Jack. I'll get help" He whispered to an unconscious Jack in his arms.

Some minutes later, Thomas saw the front door of the Shelby Residence.

He kicked the door open, and was about to scream loudly to wake the rest of the family to help him cure Jack.

What indeed he didn't expected was that when he kicked the door open, there was the whole Shelby's Family Clan standing in the living room.

A wave of relief flooded Polly when she saw his nephew entering the house with Jack in his arms.

Thomas saw how his aunt turn to look at him, how John signed loudly and said 'Is he dead?' and how a very worried Arthur crossed quickly the room to get to Jack.

"Hand her- him over, I'll take care of it" Said quickly Arthur, without looking at Jack, trying to get her away from his brother.

But when the older of the Shelbys tried to reach for Jack, Thomas took a step back.

Thomas didn't knew if Arthur knew about, you know, Jack's Little Secret.

He just shook his head and started walking towards the kitchen with Jack.

"Tommy I swear to God-"

"Polly, clear the kitchen's table for Jack"

Polly quicky obeyed, so Thomas could lay Jack there.

"Thomas, I'm warning you-" Said and angry Arthur.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"You don't know-"

"I know." Said simply Thomas.

Arthur open his mouth and eyes widely, Polly looked him like he was broken.