sneak peek chapter 28

This is a sneak peek of the chapter that is coming tomorrow at 18:00 CEST.
Just a little taste of what's to come...

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Something sacred, he never had anything like that. Everything had a price in life, you steal this so you can trade it for then so later you can sell that to get whatever. He wasn't religious, let alone believe in any deity. There was nothing worthy of adoration, nothing worthy of respect. Nothing sacred.

But oh heavens above when he looked at Jack... She was sacred. He'll built her an altar made of ivory, marble, turquoises and pearls. He'll lit a candle every day to keep the evil spirits away. Dress her up in the finest silks and the softest fabrics so her skin would feel like she was again floating between the clouds. He'll lit a candle every day to keep the evil spirits away.

Put her on his little pedestal in the middle of his room so he could see her everyday, keep her away from those dirty grabby hand that would touch and peel the nacre of her skin. Yes. He would keep her there sheltered, their little haven.

Because that was what she deserved. She deserved to be consecrated. To be holy. To be treated like a deity. Yes, a deity. To be respected, and admired, and praised:

𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒𝒹.