5

Jane and I are cuddling in my bed.
Jane you learned alot about me. Please tell me about yourself. I come from a very religious Italian family.  I am the eldest of a plumber's daughter. I have two brothers,  Frankie who just graduated from the police academy and works out of the same precinct as me. My younger brother Tommy still lives at home with my parents and still needs alot of guidance but is doing better now. I love Boston Red Sox as a child my papi would take my brothers and I alot when his scheduled allowed it. I love outdoors and love going 4x4 with my jeep but haven't done much of that, since my promotion to detective.  Exercise is essential for me because I love my sweets. Next weekend I plan on going camping. I haven't made the camp site reservations yet because I am looking for a new area to go camping.  Would you like to go camping with me? Yes, I loved it. I haven't been camping in awhile. My parents and I would go all the time in Europe.  I will make the reservations.  i say leave Friday night after I finish mowing and doing my yard which should take about 2 hours. We will leave at 8. I will drive. We can pack an ice chest with stuff just in case we don't catch any fish. I hope you like to fish.  Yes, I have my own fishing gear.
We were silent for a few.
Jane I am glad that I had the wrong area code for three months and didn't realize it. I finally caught up to my buddy, Catherine and she laughed.  She is in the new area code of Boston.  I am glad you finally caught up with her.  I accidentally ran into her at the mall..Jane I would like to date solely you to see where this can lead to or not.  If not, I hope we can stay friends. I like you as a person. I am good with that.  If it doesn't work out, I want to be able to stay friends with you too.
I was about to kiss her when Maura sees someone on her monitor outside. 
We both get up, I get my gun with my flashlight on it.  Maura call the cops and tell them what you see, what I am wearing and I am off duty detective.  Keep your bedroom locked until you see its me and turn off the backdoor portion of the alarm only .
I go downstairs and Maura locks the door. I  make my way down the stairwell and exit through the patio doors. I see the man and identify myself as a detective. 
I have him at gunpoint when my fellow BPD officers arrive and arrest him. They find out in his nearby vehicle. he has loot from nearby robberies.

Rizzoli what you doing hanging out in an area like this? One of my buddies and I were watching a movie when we heard a noise and she saw on her monitor a silhouette of the guy. You guys thanks for responding quickly. See you Monday.

I go back inside and lock the back door.

Maura you can unlock the door.  Jane I could see your every move approaching the man. I am glad you got him and they arrested him. I am glad I was here too.  He apparently,  has been stealing from your neighborhood. His vehicle parked down the street was full of loot from your neighborhood. You might want to speak with your security people and have you and your neighbors assist on a new company.  I will on Monday. Before we were rudely interrupted. Hold that thought. while I lock my guns up .  Yes, I am all yours now. Oooh, say that again. Yes,  I am all yours now.  I like the way that sounds. I  get back into bed and get on top of Maura kissing her and making out with her. We go beyond making out for two hours. We cuddle and fall asleep.