23

This was the hallway bathroom upstairs.  I didn't think we needed an additional hallway bathroom but her rational was we were combining two homes into one. Her rational wasn't legit to me but I gave in. After all she had this place built to mine so we could live under one roof.

 After all she had this place built to mine so we could live under one roof

For me just to be a hallway  bathroom was over board. She felt this could later be one of our children's bathroom. At times,  my gals intelligence got in the way of realistic  or just plain normal thinking.
We were now officially all moved in.
Jane bbq for all and she brought my food to the table that was separated

but by the heat lamp to keep me warm,  since it was November.  I wanted to be outside to get some fresh air for being cooped in. We weren't having  a normal winter for a Boston. It still was sunny but had a breeze when it 3 arrived.
We decided to remove the second front door entrance.

The contractor laughed because he initially told us it was odd but did what Maur wanted

-Everyone thank you for coming out and doing this for Jane and I.  Even though I pass my contagious state, I know I was too weak to move or I could see myself getting sick worse.  I have announcement for all. Jane babe we are pregnant. I don't know what the sex is or if its just one. Its too soon. Oh sweetie.
Jane ran up to me and picked me up and kissed me alot. Everyone congratulated us.
Jane we will probably make your  guest room the nursery since its next to our bedroom. Maur I know we have been saying mine and your side but our home is our home sweetie.  I love you and you make me so happy.
Jane and I wanted the baby to look like a Rizzoli so Frankie was the sperm donor but know one knew and wouldn't know. Frankie smiled at us.
- I would like to congratulate my sister and Maura on their pregnancy. I know you two will make great parents. Thanks Frankie you have always supported me once you got older little brother. 
I knew what she meant and got a little teary eyed. Nina teased me a little but I didn't mind her doing that. I wasn't sure how she would react if she knew the baby Maura was carrying was mine.
-Babe I guess later on we will be looking at nursery ideas but won't make the final decision on how to decorate it until we know the gender. 
Jane went and got champagne along with cider for us to toast.
-To the best wrong area code lady I finally met and it was worth three months of voice mails. Babe it sure was.
I kissed Jane.
Nina says,I think this is our cue to help clean up and let the mothers enjoy the rest of the day together. As you can see, they don't hear me saying this.
Frost,  Frankie and myself cleaned up and left.
Jane and I got up and was wondering when they left and cleaned up. I turned off the heat lamp.  We went inside and saw a note from Barry. 'Congrats partner.  Enjoy it but not too much. We cleaned up and you all were too busy making out and didn't realize we left. Korsak called to check out how you were feeling.   He and Kiki said congrats to you both. Frost.'
I locked the doors and turned the alarm on that was updated to fit the entire house now. We had alarm pads on both sides of the house.
-Babe lets break in the other side of the house.  I like youe thinking.  Sweetie lets go to my the room you know the room. Yes, I know you want this as our masterbedroom.  Maybe later but that means a balcony would need to be added. Maur I didn't think about that.  No, we will just keep it the way it is except the room next to ours will be turned into our babies nursery. Jane picked me up bridal style and layed me on the bed removing all of my clothes than hers. My gal fucked me all night and finally came up for air. Jane left hickeys all over my body as where I was kind and just left one on her left breast.  A nice large and dark one.
Jane you took advantage of me. Sweetie I didn't hear you saying stop or uncle. All I heard was daddy just like that  don't stop daddy fuck me hard.
Maur slapped my arm and pinched my side.
Ouch Maur.
We both laughed and I held Maur on top of me and we nodded off.