13

Sunday morning, I wake up to music playing by Kenny G. The camp site people are dancing.  No one is complaining about the early hour. Maur sure knows how to wake us up in style. Kenny G leaves after an hour.
-Maur we forgot to take photos.Its okay. He left you signed cds. How did you know? I went to turn your stereo on and many of his songs I couldn't understand and took the cds out and saw you played them to death. He gave you a second copy two of the ones he signed so you could wear out the others. 

I looked underneath and sure enough there was secondary one not signed

'Jane -- Maura told me you wore out the cds. I don't know too many fans that do that.  I am giving you eight cds. four of them are signed and the second is for you to wear them out
Enclosed are two tickets in Boston for my upcoming concert. Kenny G'
-Wow two concert tickets too. What he did that without me asking?  I was going to get us two tickets too.
We fell asleep  with the silhouette cd playing.
I  woke up around 4 to add more logs and turn off the cd. I look at Jane. She is drooling again and says in her sleep. I don't know how to say it but just say it. I don't want to date no one else Maur.   I  thought wow. I get back into our bed and cuddle up closer. I  love her too but hadn't said it to her because its barely a little over a week and half and I didn't want to scare her. If she hadn't purchased her home recently,  I would ask her to move in with me. I never asked any man nor woman to move in with me and this even scared me. I kiss Jane's cheek and lay on top of her again bare skin and all.
I nod off. I wake up at nine and actually felt good to sleep past
6:30. Jane is still asleep and talking in her sleep again. This time about her Nani Rizzoli celebrating her 5th birthday.  I  didn't understand anything after that it was garbled.  Jane wakes up to waffles with bacon and fresh mixed berry bowl with coffee.  Lets go out to enjoy the sun with the slight breeze.  Jane you have been talking in your sleep last night and this morning..nothing was bad. I  have been wanting to ask you and tell you something since our second  day with you.  Okay,  what is it? I get closer and Jane moves me on her leg and I sit in her while she holds my waist.  I  have fallen in love with you. I know this is scary being so soon and  all. Maur was one of my talking episodes about me telling you I love you ? Yes but that isn't all. Jane puts her coffee down and gives me her full attention.  I know you just purchased your first home.  I would like you to move in with me. Maur if I hadn't purchased my first home I would but sorry I won't not because..I don't want to give up my home or not sleep in my own place. I have saved basically every penny from babysitting since high school,  mowing lawns and working for my papi and being a cop. This is my first home. My condo wasn't mine. I leased it. Why don't you move in with me. I know this house is not as big as your home,  no private security in a gated community and no huge parking garage. You can bring a car or two here.  Jane I have a better idea. I am not sure you will like it though. I had this made up to so you can see.

I would buy the property next door that is for sale

I would buy the property next door that is for sale. I put a bid on it already and won but won't do anything to it unless you agree. I will still own the home I have as well. I could make the rooms on the added side to have the same set up or to be different..We can decide together. No marriage is needed Jane.  I just know I don't want to go between both of our homes on Walnut Ave and Sanguine Lane. Maur you are willing to do this for me? Jane I am willing to do alot more if needed. Just think about it.  Maur I don't need to think about it yes we can choose. I LOVE YOU AND YES MAUR. BABE I DONT WANT YOUR MOTHER NOR TOMMY TO HAVE KEYS THOSE IF THAT IS OKAY. YES, QUITE UNDERSTANDABLE.  I  will be right back. 

I get out of bed to get a bottle of champagne without glasses.  I open it and we both drink from the bottle. THANK YOU MAUR. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU. YOU NOT HAVING THE CORRECT AREA CODE FOR CATHERINE IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN FOR ME MAUR.
Jane got on top of me and kissed me so passionately up and down my body and started removing my clothes and hers. Maur was moaning louder and louder as I kissed her breasts,  collarbone and screamed when I bit down on her collarbone and marked her there. Jane didn't use any toys on me all natural only our bodies.  My pussy was enjoying every moment of it. My nipples were hard.  I did  everything Jane asked of me. We were both panting loud and knew we would be asking for new bedding this time. Jane made me bleed a little but that didn't stop us from licking our cream from each other.  We got up when we heard a van arrive.  Maur left me in bed and she placed her robe on to meet the men out side what appeared to be our meal. My gal thanked them.
--Babe get dressed or just your robe and come meet me in back.

Oh Maur this is lovely thank you sweetie.
Jane and I ate both servings of the lobster tails.  I was shocked I ate two servings of the tails. We drank the expensive bottle of burgundy wine.  We had a few cheesy bread and green beans left over but everything else wad gone in our full tummies.  I was on Jane's lap sipping on mu wine with her arms around my waist .
-Babe the men will be back shortly to.pick up what we leave out. Maur I want the cheesy bread. Okay, we can take those in our tent and the rest of the wine. I have my flutes..We transferred the cheesy bread to the plate we had and went back inside when the men returned.  We went back outside and got into the hot tub on our

deck just enjoying the sky and our closeness of holding one another

- Sweetie thank you for Kenny g , my sculpture. the meal and my dessert all weekend so far. We are lucky neither of us have a penis or we would be expecting soon. Jane talking about kids.  Do you want to have kids? Maur down the road yes but only one maybe two but that is it. Jane lay on your stomach..no not for sex. I want to give you a nice massage with rocks.  Trust me it will feel good.
Maur got up and got some rocks out of her luggage and some sort of pot and added water and place them on the wooden stove. 
-Better yet turn over on your back. The time I almost massaging your front the rocks should be ready. I will let them cool some  before I place them in your back,  neck and legs babe.
Maur was giving me a massage like I never had before..Jane's body was relaxing and her moaning was turning me on and she knew it. I removed the rocks and let them cool for awhile.
-Babe turn over. No not until I get a kiss.and not just a pack either. You are such a demanding brat. I  maybe a brat but will make it worthwhile after my message. 
I kiss Jane and slid my tongue to make it more of a kiss like she wanted for awhile. I got up to get the rocks. Jane turned over and I placed the hot rocks.on her. It took a few minutes for her body to adapt to the rocks.  I continued to massage her feet,  toes, back,  neck,  head,  buttocks , leg, sides and,shoulders arms and fingers. Jane fell.asleep which I chuckled.  I, didn't get my dessert from her until she woke me up at two in the morning.  It was worth waiting for.