17

I follow Barry and Frankie follows me.  We made it to the precinct and they had me park my vehicle in the pd parking lot and Barry parked my lexus too in the garage. 
Maura we want our technicians to go over everything on this car from the last time to see if anyone messed with anything. 
I go upstairs with the guys and Korsak, Jane and  Cavanaugh  meet us at the elevator.
Cavanaugh has me go in the conference room.
Maura we are going to ask you questions.  Please be truthful. Sir.  If I lie, I break out in hives but few know that.
They asked me questions for two hours.
-Maura we will pick up food. Please circle what you want.  We  have about two more hours with your chief here to be part of it.
Dr. Isles I have several questions to ask you myself and capt.  Cavanaugh has been gracious enough to have me watch your interrogation and to ask you questions.  Sir I  haven't lied.  I am going to ask you a question about Jane Rizzoli and I want you to lie. I will have some medication and water and epi pen just in case. Okay.
I  answered all his questions truthfully.  I could tell my gal was getting pissed. 
EXCUSE me sir.  She needs a break. We haven't arrested her nor mirandized her. detectives Frost and Rizzoli, you didn't mirandized her? No, she came willingly.  You two a rookie mistake.  Get out of here now.
Barry and Frankie leave and Korsak mirandized me. I got thirty minutes to rest. Jane and I went to DAILY Robber for me to have a glass of wine. Jane said the guys would drive my vehicles in a diesel so no one would know when I left. 
-Sweetie I wish I could tell you why they are asking you all these questions and about Clara but cannot if I want to stay a detective with the pd. Babe its okay. 
Maur finished her glass of wine and we went back upstairs.  Clara was present, handcuffed  and being booked . I was still in the dark. The chief of the hospital asked me what I drank or ate while I was gone.
-Jane and I went to the Daily Robber and I had a glass chardonnay.  Here is the lying part. Are you in love with Clara and playing Jane for a fool.  Sir that is not a lie question for me.I don't love Clara and I am not playing Jane for a fool. I love her and were living together as of this weakened.  Thank you Dr. Isles I have no more questions.  I have several for you now? Why is Clara being booked? Dr. Isles my men are booking her for the murder of the doctor. She was the nurse having an affair.  She accessed your file and she tampered with your lexus.  SHE WAS hoping you or Jane were going to drive it not detective Frost.
I want to go home now. This is way too much to take in. I also need to meet with the contractor at 4. Dr. Isles  the hospital is going to give you the rest of the week off with pay. I  am sorry this was so hard on you and for want Clara tried to do says the chief.  Korsak informs me the  mechanic fixed your brake line.
- It was cut and the hole was small. Nothing else was wrong with it. I am glad no one physically got hurt from her stint except the doctor she killed.Jane followed me home as well as the guys.
I parked my Mercedes in the driveway after Frost parked the Lexus inside the garage and Jane parked her jeep.
The guys left and the contractor showed up. Jane and I went over with what we wanted.  I told him any problems to notify me immediately so it could be addressed. Ms. Isles I will have the utilities tomorrow morning to turn off the lines.   We should be able to start demolishing the house next week.  We will disconnect all the appliances and have them donated to the women's shelter and install them for them along with the interior doors  water heater , air conditioner and heater combo.  We will keep the exterior door, motor for the garage, garage door, windows and exterior doors. We will place them on Ms.  Rizzoli's back yard for the time being. Thank you.
Maura signed the contract and paid him a quarter of the money to get started. He left and we went inside. 
Maur I am going to order a pizza and salad and we can have some beers. I don't want you to cook tonight. I want you to relax.  Tomorrow start brining your clothes over and shoes.  JUST toss it on the bed  and closet.  I will make room for your clothes in mine as you can see I have minimal in mine.  Babe thank you. Maur I was thinking it might be good for the pool guys to dig the holes,  put the electrical etcetera but not paint it nor fill it until the house is done. Ask the contractor tomorrow.  If we can cut down on expenses even with your monies, sweetie is a good thing.
True. The more efficient the better Jane is true. I will  contact a pool person now and see what he thinks. He wanted to come tonight too and I should of let him. Maur it's still early,  see if he can come tonight. I will.

Maur was able to make contact with the pool contractor.  He agreed with Jane. 
-Babe you were correct and he will be here after he signs off on pool with the inspector.
Maur I think he is outside custom pools by Geraldo.  Yes that is him. Maur went outside while I finished our dinner. I covered it up and placed it on the table and went outside.
Aye Detective Rizzoli,  I didn't realize the pool would be for you. Yes, I didn't know you ran this pool company. Yeah, I kept the name because of the reputation. John well make sure you do it right.  You know I will. Your papi would kill me if I didn't with all the free work you and your family did for my grandparents. John I was sorry to hear about their passing. Yeah, it was hard to find a drunk driver killed them last Halloween.   What do you want from the pool?

   What do you want from the pool?

Maur showed him what we wanted. Jane I think I may have something better for you. Let me take this call and I will show you. Thanks for waiting.  I can install this one and drill holes in the cement around the pool now than later where  wrought iron fence can be placed which is heavy for three men to remove.  They will have plates for now and I can put an electric heater lamp in the corner of this one here.

  They will have plates for now and I can put an electric heater lamp in the corner of this one here

You still will have enough room to add chaise or regular chairs or both and a table or tables.  What do you think? YOU CANNOT EVEN SEE THE SQUARES ON THIS ONE BUT ITS THERE. You can have them filled when.you decide to have the fence removed.  Maur what di you think? I like the diving board but do to all.the accidents that come in for diving boards and slides wouldn't be worth now I am thinking about it. Maura I will do whatever you want. John yes, go with this one. Jane I will pay for your permits and the half the tile and the fire at pit at the end of the pool as a thank you for my grandparents. Just feels good to finally pay you back. Thanks a John.  Sweetie yes Babe this is the one. Okay, John write this one up. I will have my crew beginning tomorrow. Maur wrote another check. Good night Maura and Jane.  Night John.
Babe I forget you said you know plumbing. It's okay. Let's go eat dinner so I can have you relax more. I don't understand how you can wear heels all day and they are comfortable. Babe not all the time but I have an image at work to maintain. Yeah - yeah image.
Maur slapped my ass and ran.
We ate dinner and Jane had me relax while she cleaned up. Jane had me place my feet towards her on the couch. Jane gave me a nice feet, toe and leg massage and carried me to bed. She left to secure the entire house and took off her holster with her gun and badge.  She undressed me nothing sexual just massaging me and had me wear her Boston pd shirt.  I GOT UNDER THE COVERS. JANE went and took a shower and came out in her shorts and boston pd. We kissed, she spooned me and we fell asleep.