10.

I am excited to go camping and put the  address in  my cell, SINCE I  HAVE NEVER BEEN AT THIS PARTICULAR SITE. It is a four hour drive. The scenery is gorgeous, green and smells clean after its first rain. I was shocked on how much alcohol Maur had packed and it was top shelf on all alcohol.  She didn't choose inexpensive or medium liquor.  I pull in and realize it not my type of camping but glamping.

  I pull in and realize it not my type of camping but glamping

I smile and kiss Maur.  I know I will never hear the end of it from my brothers.  I will survive.  We unload the jeep and place everything up high or in the tent.
-Jane what do you think of it? Its different but as long as you are here I will go glamping with you.  This is the camping you go to? Yes, the best kind. The nature is gorgeous and we have our own comfy bed with wood stove to keep us warm. I will keep you warm but it gets chilly at night.  With the wood stove going, we won't know its winter and if it rains again, we don't have to worry going out in the middle of the night to get wet to use the restroom.  The only wetness I want to feel on my bodies is ours.
Maur pulls me closer for a kiss.  The camp site administer drops off all sorts of wood for us inside  and covers the one outside.
-Enjoy ladies.  We have several lady couples down from you and men are on the other side. I understand your brothers are coming for the day. We have put them on the men side for one day. Maura wasn't sure if they were staying the night or not. I already left their wood inside and under the cover.  I am sorry we don't have cell service but we do have several landlines for guests to use. Good evening ladies.
You got my brothers a tent too. I am going to enjoy this. They wont be able to tease me now. I love it but this isn't the norm for me nor my brothers.  Jane you sure this okay? Yes come here I will show you. Jane closes the tent and zips the tent closed and start the wood  stove. On the top is an area we can pit the wood in or to open it with the gloves they provide.  Jane gets the wood stove and washes up and laughs.
-Maur I am only laughing because I normally use the river or bottled water to wash my hands and its cold. Here its whatever temp I need it to be. I take off my clothes and lay next to Maur's nude body. Maur climbs on top of me. Tonight its about you, since your brothers will be here Sunday.  I want to spend much time on and in you I can. Oh you just know how to sweep a gal off her feet literally.
We both chuckle. 
Jane you are soaked already just how I like it.  I brought some toys too. Hmmm toys. You decide what you want to use. I am game for anything you want to do to me and with me. Maur tried several devices on me but the strap on was my favorite.  I lost count after 7 orgasms of mine and 6 of hers. Our bodies were soaked of sweating from sex. Maur got up and placed the gloves on and placed four more logs in the wood stove.
-Jane lets get some wine and take a bath. 
I get up and Maur hands me the wine and I open it. I pour the merlot in the very expensive crystal flutes she packed and joined her in the lavender bath she had made for us. I handed her the wine while I sat behind her and she scooted her body against mine. I  was relaxed and felt good with her. We eventually finished and rinsed off in the shower and placed our terry robes they provided. We made a salad and had a half sandwich after all that sweating. We built a healthy appetite.  Maur did the dishes and got back into our cozy glamping site queen size bed. We kissed a little more than Maur fell asleep naked on me.