25

BABE.since we are out, let's get some pretzels. Maur fine only for you babe.
We stopped to get several pretzels. One of Maur's weakness. We made it home and Angela was waiting outside. Jane opened the garage and backed in.
-Babe go inside with Angelique I will be up with thd pretzels shortly and our dinner. Jane Clementine Rizzoli really you left for pretzels. MA I am an adult. I don't need you to hover over me. I am not a child anymore. I just care and want to make sure my grandchild is okay.
My papi comes out with the luggage packed.
Jane I am taking your mother home. I am sorry. She needs to let you raise your daughter as you see fit. We had our children. We made good and poor decisions. You need your freedom and not have your mother second guessing everything you and Maura do. You will make many mistakes like we did. Angela get in the van now. I am not going to say it again. Frank but. Get in Angela now or you can walk home. You babied Tommy and always in his business and look how he turned out. In trouble and on drugs again. I won't allow you to ruin another one of my children's lives. Goodbye MA and Papi. Janie this is far from over. MA this over with. Please stay away. I will let everyone know you are to be let in my home. Papi you are welcome. thanks Jane.
My papi drove off and my mother was left on the driveway. I closed my garage. I locked up my home and turned on the alarm.
Hope, Catherine and Becca my mother nor my brother Tommy are to be allowed on our property. Tommy is doing drugs again and is dangerous. He will seem normal but isn't. My mother just don't. I brought everyone back pretzels from Annie's. I am going to take Maur's hers and our dinner. Thank you for understanding. The alarm is set for the night.
My mother is yelling anr banging on the door.
-Babe I see and hear that didn't go well. I gave them their pretzels and told them my brother,Tommy not to be on our property and why nor is my mother. My papi told my mother what I was thinking but didn't say. He told her to get in or he would leave. If she doesn't stop soon, I will call the PD and have her escorted off the premises if it requires. Your mother made made miso and crab for dinner with butter and a nice side salad. I put vinaigrette on our salads. Thanks Babe.
Angela finally stopped and we saw a taxi come and get her.
Frankie MA is not to be on my property nor Tommy. I informed our gumests and Maur too. okay, I will be there after work to see my niece. Thanks Bro. no problem sis.