24

Several months passed. We got through Thanksgiving just the two of this year because everyone had the flu and we didn't want to get it again especially with my gal being pregnant.
We did enjoy our Christmas hosting it at our house for family and friends. Our new years eve party we had  was still being talked about and it's August and I am due any time with my baby girl.

Mama wake up we have an your before we go for your final check up. Babe I am after I look at the nursery for one more time.  Do we have everything? Maur you purchased everything that was the most elegant for our little Angelique Maria Martin Rizzoli.

  Do we have everything? Maur you purchased everything that was the most elegant for our little Angelique Maria Martin Rizzoli

You even got her own love sofa. Babe think calmness, romance and think of all the fun we can have on it. Maur let's go.  Jane I have to use the restroom again.
I  waited for Maur on my bed until she was done.
Jane hurry up we don't want to be late you know. Yes sweetie, I am coming.
I cannot wait for Angelique to get here.  Maur has been demanding and rude as a fuck to me in the stores, at home and our friends and family homes.
We arrive at Dr. Lee's office.  Jane babe we need to get to the St. Andrew's NOW! Why, my water just broke.  Angelique doesn't want to wait. She is coming NOW.
The medical assistant called for an ambulance and Dr. Lee met us at the hospital.  I left Maur's mercedes at the doctors office and went in the ambulance.  I was holding my gals hand and she was digging her fingers in my hand.
We arrived finally and my poor hand got a break for a few while they took Maur out of the ambulance but as soon as we were both outside, Maur grabbed and dug her nails in my hand again. I was sure glad it was my left hand.
I called both of our mother's well in Maur's case both of hers. Constance and Howard were staying at the Hilton because our home didn't have made service. Hope said she and Maur's younger sister would stay with us to help us which I preferred than my mother who would suffocate us with herself.
Our baby girl was here. I am blessed our baby girl is healthy and Maur is healthy too. 
The following day we went home.  Hope, Catherine ( Maur's best friend), her little sister Becca, and my parents were there.  Hope informed us that the Isles would be here tomorrow. I sure wish the others would of done the same. I was tired and so was Maur but neither of us complained.  Hope and I got Maur to bed.  I went and put Angelique in her bassinet and her best friend Catherine rubbed my gals feet.
-We appreciate everyone being here and all but Maur and I want to spend some alone time with our lil angel.
Everyone went downstairs or to the rooms they would be staying at. My parents stayed on the opposite of the house as suggested by Hope. Hope knew I wanted our parents here but not hovering us. She was smooth how she convinced them. She told my mother to think of it as a spa but no room service.
We passed out from exhaustion. Hope woke us up so MAUR could feed Angelique. We were so tired we didn't hear Angelique crying nor did my parents which I was grateful or we would never hear the end of it.
-Jane I will be nearby if you need me. Frankie and Nina came by to take your parents out for dinner and to give you all a break.  You are lucky to have a good brother.  Frankie said he was picking up Tommy so he stay out of trouble for a few hours. Thanks Hope.  You two go back to sleep. Becca, Catherine and I have Angelique if she needs anything besides feeding.I  will keep your dinner in the oven warmed up when you two get hungry.  Nani Martin thanks.  Oh Maura I like the way that sounds.  I am a Nani.  Hope left and we cuddled and fell back to sleep.
Angelique started crying again and this time I heard and brought her to Maur after I changed her.
-Angelique for being so small you sure make a huge mess.  Janie she is a Rizzoli and takes after Frankie.  He was the same way.  She looks so much like Frankie.  MA she is a Rizzoli you know.  I do but. But what MA. Oh. nothing.  Do you need anything? No MA, Maur and I got it but thank you.  Just go enjoy your resort over there. Janie I now understand what they mean more threads in a sheets is softer. Okay MA, I am going to get my daughter fed.  Good  night Angelique and Janie.
I brought our angel to Maur and closed and locked the door.
-Babe my mother is recognizing features in Angelique in similarity to Frankie.  She is like a bloodhound and will eventually figure out who the father is.  Babe what do you want to do come clean or what? We need to talk to Frankie. Let's go out and take Angelique to Frankie's and figure this out. We can just tell them she needs to go for a ride with us like as we see in the movies for the vibration of the engine or the dryer.  Let me make sure Frankie is home first. Frankie you home alone? Yes, Nina just left to go home.  We are on our way. See you in a bit.

We arrived at Frankie's condo

Jane is she okay what's wrong? Most parents stay home with little ones for the first few days. Its MA. ANGELIQUE WAS CRYING AND I CHANGED HER AND I SAID OUTLOUD FOR BEING SO SMALL SHE MADE A MESS.  MA over heard me and said Frankie was the same way and she looks more like you. I told yes because she is a Rizzoli.  Maur said she will go with whatever we decide.  Yes,  I did after you said your  mother is like a bloodhound.  Frankie what do you think? Well she is like a bloodhound and she won't stop. Lets play this out for awhile.  It was both of your eggs used and she has both of our blood type A+. We still haven't done a DNA to find out whose egg and my sperm made Angelique.  Okay,  but I have a bad feeling this is going to blow up..By the way, how is Tommy doing? He's using again. MA continues to protect him. Well,at least he knows to stay away. If he comes by Maur don't let him in and call the police than me. HE IS UNPREDICTABLE WHEN HE IS HIGH AND IS DANGEROUS.  Okay will do. Let's get back she is asleep finally.