21.

Jane finally woke up feeling better at least but stayed home with me.  The contractor finished the interior and it was signed off by the inspector.  Jane went to see if everything worked and brought her iPad so i could see. Sweetie HE said to mail the last check in. He doesn't want to risk getting the nasty bug going around especially with his new born.  Jane I am suppose to move in two days. I don't foresee this cold gone by than.I  need to hire a moving company and have you and Nina to take care of the any fragile items.  Please tell Frost and Frankie if they still want to help they can set the rooms up. Otherwise, they have a free Saturday.  I am going back to sleep..Maur take this and eat some toast and Eggs at least. Here's some pineapple juice to break up the phlegm.  Thanks
It took Maur awhile to eat.  Kiki came over to check on us.
-Jane what still needs to be done.I will stay away from your guys bedroom and you sprayed Lysol everywhere. I have my mask and gloves on put me to work.
Maur starting coughing in her sleep.
I feel bad Kiki I got her sick. I must of had ot earlier but didn't feel it until after work. Poor baby.  What needs to be done here is all her clothes from this room and her shoes need to be brought into this room here.  Jane she really had a hallway sliding closest with a rotating shoe rack installed.  Yes,  the sadder part is it probably will barely fit her current shoes.  My gal loves to shop for shoes. Jane some of these clothes she hadn't even worn. I know but as long as she can afford it and it makes her happy is what counts. It took us several hours to do. I started making chicken soup from scratch for Maur and Kiki went home because Korsak came home sick.  Half of my princinct was out sick and Cavanaugh had asked the commissioner for some help from other precincts. I  woke up Maur and gave her another tylenol and helped her woth her soup by feeding it to her. Babe I normally don't get sick but when I do, I am out close to another week. Our first thanksgiving together and I will be sick.  Maur its okay. I got you sick as it was.  I will order a turkey and fixings from VONS . We will have it home but just the two of us. I  am out the rest of this week Cavanaugh said.  He told me to stay home if you are sick. He doesn't want me to return just on case I am good but can carry the germs to the princinct.  This came down from the police commissioner and its not a faux  blue flu. Get some sleep.  I am going to sleep in the guestroom until you feel better. Here's a bell Kiki brought over for you. She said its an early house warming gift..She said she came across it at an antique store. Maur fell back to sleep finally.  I put the dishes in the dishwasher this time. I went to take a nap. I  didn't wake up until I heard the bell. 
- Yeah sweetie.  Water please with ice chips and another box of kleenex. our bedroom had Kleenex in the bed and the floor.  I got a grabber and picked up all the Kleenex and sanitized the grabber and left it in the hallway. I warmed up more soup and had a bowl myself.
Maur ate more this time and nodded off again. I ran the dishwasher and went to bed after securing the house and turning the alarm off.