18

I slept sound and good with Maur next to me. I kissed her while she slept and made breakfast and left her a note. I ate my breakfast and finished getting dressed for work. I made a mistake of sitting on my bed. She woke up and grabbed me.
Sweetie I can't.  I wish but have court and this judge fines anyone who is suppose to testify. He gets off on it.
I kissed Maur goodbye and left. I reset the alarm and drove to work. I picked up Korsak on the way. He was having car problems.  We didn't drive to get a police car. I drove my own because of the time. We had ten minutes to spare.    THE JUDGE CAME IN AND WASN'T THRILLED KORSAK AND I WERE THERE EARLY.  No extra money for whatever pet project he has within the court system.
We were finished testifying by noon and left to get lunch than would head to work.
-Jane you woke up in a good mood. Yes, you would too if you had a warm and gorgeous woman in bed and no not sexual either. I cannot be doing that on days I have to work which sucks. Maur almost made me late and dang it was difficult to say no to her. I can only imagine. How was she after being interrogated for so long? I cooked even though she had planned. I just had her relax. I gave her feet a nice massage and no Korsak no sex. We met with the contractor and the pool contractor.  The pool contractor is giving us a a deal on some of it as a repaying me for my family doing the plumbing years ago to his grandparents and not charge them for labor nor parts.  My dad is a softie for the elderly but only does three elders free per month. John's grandparents just happened to be the second elderly we did that month.
-Aye sweetie you sleep well?  Yes, I don't realize the last time I slept til 10:30. The contractor knocking over your fence is what woke me up. They are putting the parts he said he would.  The utility company turned the power off. He asked if I wanted the box and panel donated too. I said yes. I  know what we are doing with the pool etcetera we will need a bigger and more wattage. I am on my way to get or bring some clothes.  I am going to leave my BMW  and bring the SUV than I will go back for it later on.  The contractor said the permits he is picking up at 2. The house will be knocked and cleared out when you come home.  I am going to bbq tonight.  okay, love you.  Love you too Maur. Korsak so far so good on the house built.  Check this out Korsak on our plan.

There will be plates on the cement to place a wrought iron fence  to keep our future child or children out

There will be plates on the cement to place a wrought iron fence  to keep our future child or children out. We will have garden on my side and grass. Jane I am so happy for you thanks. 
Let's get back to the princinct.
We made it finally there.  Jane Frost is on his way on his day off to help Maura.  They hit it off well. I am glad okay does she know he is coming so they don't cross paths and miss one another.  Yeah, I called her already.  He is borrowing my truck so all her shoes and clothes should be there tonight.
Frankie laughs .
Good luck on trying to get in your spare room for anything.  Frost and her were  talking wardrobes. You better have your closet extended.  Yes, I know.  The other side will eventually have her shoes and clothes. We will make do for now.
The rest of the shift went by quickly. Frankie followed me to my place so he could switch vehicles with Frost. Frost was on my balcony bbq along qith my gal.
-I don't know if I want my two partners together all the time. 
We all laugh.  I kiss Maur and go inside to change out of my work clothes into sweats and a t-shirt and flip flops and secured my weapon by my bedroom safe by my side of the bed.
Maur and Frost out did themselves on the ribs corn and beans.
The guys left after my brother and I did the dishes.
-Babe i want to show you the guest room.  promise no screaming. I promise.  Maur this is all your clothes and shoes? Yes, what couldn't fit in our closet and the closet in here.  Okay dokie.I am going to take a shower and maybe we can relax watching a movie in bed. Don't get mad. I probably will fall asleep. Okay it's okay if you do. Frost said court is brutal with that judge you had today.  Yes, he is and was grumpy  that he couldn't fine the department for being late.
Jane went downstairs to get water and double check the locks and windows before turning the alarm on.I  laughed Maur was asleep. I turned off the tv and covered her up. I kissed her forehead and took my pills of vitamins and medication.  I spooned her and fell asleep.