6.

I wake up before Jane and leave my comfy bed next to Jane to make us breakfast in bed.I  return with our breakfast and she is still asleep with a little drool coming out of her mouth.

Jane wake up sleepy head.  I kiss her drool and all. Sorry about that.  Jane I can handle a little drool after your cream. Maura what its the truth. True but still. Here is your coffee.  I get back into bed with french toast coated slightly with powder sugar on hers and cantaloupe slices and bacon. I  can get use to this. Oops, I didn't mean to say that outloud.  Jane its okay.  I  like waking up with you beside me and cooking for you for how you took care of me to keep me safe is the least I can do. I feel better but still uneasy. I already called and complained to property management to find a more competent security. The operator said I was 34th person demanding change.  She said if not several will sell their homes and some were long timers too. I am glad you didn't wait to complain. You all pay a premium to live in this area.
We ate our breakfast.
Jane have you ever gone horseback riding? I have a little in my youth but definitely not proficient on a horse.  Well are you up to riding with me this morning.  If you don't want to go on a horse by yourself, you can climb on the back of mine and hold onto me instead and trust me. I think I prefer you to lead the horse and me ride with you. I  rather have you behind me anyway.  Hmmm behind you. Are you giving me a hint for later on or now? No but later on definitely. 

We got up and took a quick shower. Jane helped me clean up and we left to the horse ranch where I keep my horse at.

Jane this is my baby, Jasper.  Jasper this is Jane.

Maura saddles up Jasper for us

Maura saddles up Jasper for us. Maura gets up first than reaches for my hand for me to get on the back of her.

Jane I will take it easy.  When you feel or want me to slow down tell me or tighten around my waist. okay. Maura Jasper is one fine looking horse like its owner and the land to ride on is gorgeous.
I will start of slow and than pick up a little speed.  Hold on I don't want you falling off.   We ride to a secluded area and I see a basket that is opened .

I get off the horse first with Maura's help than she gets off

I get off the horse first with Maura's help than she gets off. She walks Jasper to the nearby tree and secures
Jasper there.

I called the ranch while you were getting your shoes and socks on to ask for them to pack lunch for us. No alcohol though. I don't mix alcohol and horse back riding. We sit on the blanket and as soon as we finish.  Maura kisses me. I think I want to follow up on your idea this morning.  Maura out here in the open?  Yes, be a little adventurous. 
Maura continues to kiss me and loosens me up. Maura gets on top of me and unbuttons my jean top.

Jane you have a gorgeous body and I want you now. Maura you have me. I am not going anywhere.

I kiss Maura and roll us over and I am on top. I remove Maura's button long sleeve top and take off her boots and socks. I begin to unbuckle  her buckle and she rolls us and is on top. I unzip Jane's jeans and lower them to her boots.I take off her boots and remove her jeans. She is wearing black lace panties.  I place my hand over her crotch area on the top of her panties. Jane is already wet.
Jane how bad do you want me to remove your panties and enter you? As much as you want to. Nice response.  I lick my fingers and slide two of my fingers in her wet pussy.  Jane you are soaked. Maura I was getting wet once I saw the picnic basket. I had idea what you wanted. 

Maura is rubbing inside of me and my pussy is tightening on her fingers loving every stroke inside of me. My hips are bucking and she adds two more fingers.
Oh shit Maur don't stop, please don't stop.
Maur still inside me and uses her teeth to lower my panties than stops and yanks them off of me. The air gets me and I squirt.
Maur smiles and continues to fuck with her angelic fingers. I cum hard and she drinks all of my fluid and licks me clean. She kisses me and I taste myself on her. I roll her over to her stomach. I remove her jeans and teal panties with undying the two strings. I get on top of her pushing down on her with my body and pulling head back to kiss her.
Jane stop teasing me just enter me how ever soft or hard you want.  Just fucking enter me bitch.  Okay, I will be your bitch if you want. Yes, I want but fuck me.

Jane rode me hard and I enjoyed every minute of it and came twice. Jane rode my orgasms out rolls me over. Jane lays on top of me and both of our pussys rubbing against one another. Jane licks my face and breasts. Jane leaves a nice size mark on my neck. I leave several small hickeys around by her earlobe.
We rest and Jane lays on her back and I lay in her kissing her and we just stay that way feeling our wetness and our hearts are beating fast. Maur falls asleep on me. We stayed this way until it started to sprinkle.
Maur wake up its sprinkling. 
We get dressed and Maur ties thr blanket and picnic basket to Jasper's saddle. I get on the back of her on the horse.
Jane hold on tight.
I held on tight and Maur kicks the horse with her heels and we get back to the ranch wet. The ranch staff take Jasper and the basket. Maur kisses Jasper and we run to her SUV.

JANE REACH IN THE BACK FOR SOME TOWELS

WE DRIED OURSELVES AS MUCH AS WE COULD. Maur drives us to a little inn and we check in. We take off our soaked clothes and take a hot shower and dry ourselves off and put on the robes provided. Maur calls the front and asks them to send someone to our room to get our wet clothes to clean.
-Jane the hot shower feels good. They will return our clothes clean and dried than we can go if you want or stay here until the morning.  You already paid for the room.  Let's just stay and leave in the morning. 
We cuddle and kiss and watch a movie. There is a knock and Maur gets up to get it.  Our clothes were clean and dried.
Jane after our ride,  the drive and awesome sex I am tired. Maur get some sleep.  I am tired too. We slept and didn't wake up until the next morning hungry. We didn't eat dinner last night because we slept all night.
We got dressed and checked out. Maur pulled over to a mom and pop diner.
We ordered our breakfast with coffee and ate.
I paid for Maur and my breakfast and left. We made it back to Maur's.
Jane do you want to go with me to look at for some art work and afterwards to a car dealership.  I want to get another vehicle. Yes, I know I like my vehicles.  I am looking at a Lexus convertible this time or maybe a bmw convertible.  Sure, we can do that.