03

|| BREAK ||Chapter 3

|| BREAK ||
Chapter 3

NYX DE MARTEL WAS READING IN HER COMPARTEMNT, next to her Tom and then Abraxas.
On the other side were Nicholas, Rodrick and Damien.

They were talking about their holidays and only Tom and Nyx were quiet, her head on his shoulder.
With others he would basically kill them, but not with Nyx.
He doesn't know why he has a soft spot for the beauty, but he has.
Only one gaze from her and he would do everything she asked him to.

He would never mentioned it out loud and that he gets these weird feelings in his stomach, whenever she was near him.

"You good?", he asked her quietly, to not disturb the others around them.

"I don't want to go home.", she replied and Tom nodded understanding, even though she couldn't see it.

Abraxas only told him some things, like she was mistreated and the most important thing, her family wasn't kind towards her.

The rage that burnt in him wanted to go out destroying whoever hurt her.
The fire didn't want to be tamed, it wanted to burn them.

"Me neither little witch.", he admitted quietly and emphasized the nickname he loved to call her.

Both of them found comfort in each other and couldn't imagine life without each other anymore.
They were devoted to each other without even knowing it.

"I am gonna miss this.", Nyx admitted with a small smile, which made the boys hearts melt a little.

"It's only 2 weeks.", Damien chuckles amused that the little witch would miss them.

"What if I can't be with you guys anymore?", she asked aloud and the five boys tensed.

"Give me a reason why you shouldn't be with us anymore?", Tom asked while looking down at his shoulder to see her face.

"What if I get into an understanding?", Nyx struggled and frowned at the thought to be engaged to someone.

Four of the five boys tensed, the only one who remained still was Riddle.
What did she mean with an understanding?

"An understanding?", he questioned in the round and got critical looks from his followers.

"An engagement, it's like a vow to marry the person you have the understanding with.", Rodrick explained slowly, choosing his words to not anger his leader.