01

|| NEW GIRL || CHAPTER 1

|| NEW GIRL ||
CHAPTER 1

"Bye.", the raven haired girl said rather emotionless and full of hatred.

"I will see you in the yule break.", her so called father said to her and apparated away.

The enchanting beauty let out a small sigh, while looking at the Hogwarts express.
This should be her escape from her life inside her four halls at home.
Here she could be free, ignoring her family issues and move on.

Nyx was rather happy to be here in Hogwarts, the stories of the big castle are literally calling her and she can't wait to find out which monsters are hidden in there.

She was staring at the train with an emotionless expression and couldn't help but scoff weakly under her breath.
How her family thought that they have control over her now, is rather amusing for her.
She would never let these people control her.

With her chin high, her back straight and a mischievously expression, she took her trunk and made her way inside the train, which will leave in some minutes.

Heads turned her way and some people even whispered about the raven beauty, who scowled at them every time.
She stopped at an empty compartment and entered it.

After putting away her luggage, Nyx was reading a book.

Nyx de Martel loves reading.
It gives her some kind of peace, being in another world, living other lives even if it's just in her head.
Every chapter, every word and every letter were sucked in by the young witch.

Right now she was reading another kind of book.
In Beauxbaton the girl came across some really interesting information in the library and started researching everything about it.
You could call her quiet ambitious with her need to know everything she doesn't know.

At her school some called her words like nerd, teacher pet or other names, trying to make the witch less confident.
But they did quiet the opposite since it just gave the beauty the confirmation that her knowledge was bigger than they can dream off.

Some idolized her, some envied her, but most of all, deep down, they all feared the bright witch.

What could bring such a knowledge and interest in everything?
For some people nothing good and especially for her family.

The de Martels, the family line who only consisted arrogant, prideful Gryffindors.

Sebastian de Martel and his wife Lilian de Martel gave birth to their first son Alexander.
Alexander, was through and through just like his father.
Dark blonde hair, light eyes and a smile, which could make you swoon.
Every de Martel had light blue eyes and dark blonde hair.