08

|| BACK HOME || CHAPTER 8

|| BACK HOME ||
CHAPTER 8

THE FIFTH JANUARY WAS ALWAYS NYX SECOND FAVORITE DAY.
After all it was the day she leaves the hell-house and her delusional father.
Especially after the day yesterday.

After she got home from the Malfoy manor, where she spend the day with her best friend, her father unfortunately noticed it.
As soon as she was back home again, her father started torturing her with, obviously her favorite curse, the Cruciatus curse.

It may hurt less than it did years ago, but when the spell was on her for more than an hour, her world started to fall apart again.
To be honest she thinks she will get insane the next time.

She still looked forward to today, where she will see her best friends again.
She hoped no one noticed how many pounds she lost in two weeks.
Maybe around 11?

That may be the main reason why she made sure that she looked extremely good today.
Or maybe it was because her father threatened her, a mix of both for sure.

Her father told her to make sure she looked good, but he never said what she has to wear.
He left early in the morning not bothering to say her goodbye.

So here she stand in front of the Hogwarts express, smirking at the shocked faces.
It was clearly inappropriate to wear such a thing, but did she give a damn?
Obviously not.

Her hair was in a high ponytail and she wore more make up than usually.
She definitely felt confident with a blood red lipstick.

She wore a black turtleneck t shirt, which was tucked in a black leather rock, which reached the middle of her thighs.
Under it she wore black designer patterned tights and black boots, which reached her kneecaps.
And let's not forget a designer handbag.
Above all she wore also a black blazer, which her father would curse her for.

Nyx de Martel looked dangerously hot and seductive.

She entered the train with an emotionless expression, until she saw a familiar compartment.

Without knocking she opened the door and all eyes widened at the sight of her.
Roaming her up and down in a shock.

"Hello boys.", she smiled at them and sat down next to Tom, who reserved it especially for his soulmate.

God, Tom couldn't look away from this girl.
He especially loved that the girl does her own thing and doesn't care that it's clearly inappropriate to wear such a revealing thing.
Especially a blazer, in this century it's clearly just for men.
Did she wear it nevertheless?
She did.
Does he love it?
He does.