13

|| MY GIRLFRIEND ||
CHAPTER 13

AS SOON AS NYX REACHED TOM he could see her eyes and there was this excitement twinkling in them

It was a sight that he craved for, her looking so carefree and happy.
Tom couldn't take his eyes of her appearance either and found himself enjoying how she looked in her short dress.
It was rather 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨.

"You look absolutely stunning, my darling.", he voiced out and smiled at her rather bright smile.
She looked so happy, that it made him happy in an instant.

"Thank you love, you look handsome too.", Nyx replied in an joyful tone and full of energy.

Tom raised his eyebrow at her behavior and his smile brightened.
So a intoxicated Nyx was rather bubbly and happy.

Nevertheless his heart flipped at the nickname she gave him.
She called him 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.

The Riddle boy shook his head at her and his thoughts, while grabbing her wrist, pulling her closer to him.

In his opinion, she was too far away
from him and it quiet bothered him that they all could stare at her.
So he positioned her against the wall and leaned himself with his arm on the wall, covering her.

Nyx breath hitched when she took in their closeness and her eyes fell on the drink in his free hand.
She looked up at him and Tom chuckled at her wish to have it.

"You want a sip, my love?", he chuckled and a shiver ran down Nyx spine at the rough and husky sound of it.

Nyx nodded eagerly and he handed her his whiskey, which she took with a smirk.
Tom's eyes fell on her mouth as soon as she took a big sip without even cringing at the taste.
The Riddle had to admit, he was impressed.
She held the drink out for him and he chucked down the rest of it, while holding eye contact with Nyx.

Her stomach was swarming with butterflies and she couldn't help, but look at the ground.
Tom's hand found her chin and forced her to look up at him.
He looked down at her and took in her weakly blushed cheeks.

Something was boiling in his body at the way she looked up at him with these brown, big eyes.
It didn't matter how embarrassing it sounds, but the boy could feel his pants tightening.
Her body was so close to his, her eyes looking up at him and her chest nearly flushed against his.

His left hand found it's way around her waist and her leaning into his touch.
She still looked up at him, but Tom smiled widely, when he saw her eyes lit up.

"Let's dance Tom.", she exclaimed and Tom shook his head eagerly, muttering,"No, no, no, no."

She whined,"Either you come with me or I find another boy to dance with, my love."
Nyx wasn't stupid at all, she knew exactly what to say.