07

|| ESCAPE ||CHAPTER 7

|| ESCAPE ||
CHAPTER 7

NYX DE MARTEL WAS A RESPECTFUL PERSON AND ESPECIALLY TOWARDS HER FAMILY.

Maybe because of the fact that she got punished whenever she stepped out of line and that is what was happening right now.
It was the 5th January, which means one day before school and in the manor of the de Martels, the only thing you could hear was arguing.

"This is absolutely bullshit.", Nyx exclaimed loudly and full of rage.

Never has she raised her voice towards her so called father, but when he announced that she was going to be betrothed even earlier, she finally lost it.
They all planned that she and Bloodworth would be official announced this summer.
And all this was behind her back.

"Do not speak in such a tone with me.", her father replied even louder and was about to torture this girl to speak in such a way with him.
"Cullen is from a wealthy and pure family and he is also a very polite boy.", he added with a glare.

"I don't fucking care anymore.
If you think he is such a good boy with wealth that could benefit just you, than go marry him your fucking self.", she yelled at the top of her lungs and breathed out heavily, realizing her mistake when she heard the next words.

"Crucio.", her father yelled back and casted the most painful spell at his daughter with a disgusted expression.

He didn't except the outcome though.
Thinking that Nyx would be laying on the ground in pain and shouting made him feel pleased.
But rage and disbelief was what he felt when he saw her standing.

As soon as the witch felt the all so familiar curse hit her, she clenched her eyes shut and was consumed with pain.
Nevertheless she stood her ground and let the pain come at her.

Never again will she be on the ground because of a man.

"It doesn't hurt anymore.", she exclaimed and opened her eyes to see her shocked father.

This girl in front of Mr. de Martel was a psychopath for him.
How could she stand her ground when she was hit with the most painful torture?
How could she react so calmly?

The answer was simply.
If you get hit with such a strong curse since the age of 6, you will certainly get used to it.

After this encounter, her father tortured her even more and then locked her in her room and she stayed there with her book in her hand.

Her father is still a powerful wizard and this is maybe why she felt pain whenever she moved or even breathed.

Everything was okay, until she couldn't bear it anymore and felt something wet on the backside of her head.
With shaking hands she touched it and let out a shaky breath when she saw red liquid.
But of course, her father slammed her head against a wall.

She herself would heal them, but her father took her wand away.

She felt dizzy and fast remembered the sentence Abraxas Malfoy wrote her in his letter this morning.

»Doesn't matter when or what happens, come to me.«

So this is what she did.
The first thing that came in her mind was apperating to the Malfoy manor.
And for once the girl was happy that she practiced this spell without her wand.

With a thud she arrived in a white-grey room, where the platinum blond boy was reading.

His eyes shot up and widened when he saw his little sister, stumbling back.
Blood was slowly flowing down her face and they locked eyes.

"Rax.", she whispered and he instantly stood up, hastening to her.

His one arm behind her back and the other at her head where he saw the blood flowing out, not caring that his hands would be full of it.

"Merlin Nyx what happened? Come on.", he rushed and led her down in his bed to sit, his worry rising when he heard her groan.

Pulling out his wand he started muttering healing spells until he saw the wound closing.
He literally ran to his bathroom to take a wet cloth to clean off the blood.

Gently he wiped of the blood, frowning whenever he heard her hiss in pain.

"Now tell me who the fuck that did.", he demanded and narrowed his eyes at her.

"You know, I told you my father is just the type who would yell at me.
Guess I lied to you.", she shrugged like it's nothing, but for Malfoy it was everything.

"I am going to kill this filthy bastard.", he seethed and clenched his jaw in anger.

She chuckled, but then winced in pain.
God where is a Tom with his incredible healing spells when you need him?